New signing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

And there some of us thinking we have budget issues.
So doidge and Mcclure not worthy.
I hope he a great player but don't see the need for another striker when we play 1
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

mickeyblue wrote:And there some of us thinking we have budget issues.
I hope he a great player but don't see the need for another striker when we play 1
Totally agree, the last few signings are all panic buys as Koko has run out of ideas. How many players have we used so far this season?
dagger4eva

I don't know how much competition a squad needs for basically one starting place:

Cureton
Doidge
Mclure
Jones
Chambers
Yusuff

Obviously no-one from the much heralded academy of excellence worthy of being promoted just yet either...
DaggerSince92

Doidge = not good enough, works hard but never going to score goals.
Yusuff = struggling at Ryman League side Leatherhead.
That leaves us with an out of form Cureton and McClure, who I rate, but is injury prone. It was obvious a striker was needed,
DaggerSince92

dagger4eva wrote:I don't know how much competition a squad needs for basically one starting place:

Cureton
Doidge
Mclure
Jones
Chambers
Yusuff

Obviously no-one from the much heralded academy of excellence worthy of being promoted just yet either...
Jones and Chambers will never play up front on their own.
Mick

I despair.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
Totally agree, the last few signings are all panic buys as Koko has run out of ideas. How many players have we used so far this season?
So you don't like Burnetts team or his players,people keep saying "this is Burnetts team now" don't they ?

So he brings in some loans ,drops his captain for the moaners and trys to do something about it and you still moan ?

And.......You aint even coming to watch anymore. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Let's see how he gets on... if he gets on... bringing in a player to potentially cover for injuries who himself if getting back to fitness having been out for a spell on the sidelines seems a massive risk if we really are short of finances.

Missed a trick bringing in McClean in the summer from his pre-season performances
redboy

What this tells me, all these loan signings is that Koko signed a pile of shit in the first place and will chop and change week in week out in the hope that like last season he gets it right. He must have used nearly 30 players so far, umpteen combos at the back and still is no nearer finding a settled side. Mesmerising!
Mike the Dagger

Official Site wrote:Hackett also had time to speak about Kyle Vassell’s addition to the Daggers following his loan move from Peterborough United.

“He’ll certainly add goals if he’s on his game. He’s a hard worker and he’s a man. He might be a young man but he’s a man. He’ll put himself on the line for the team and stand up and be counted. He’s another good addition to our squad.”
Good to know!

I think...
stanton101

Jesus wept, we can't defend for shite and go and get another striker, what planet are they on. We somehow manage to pay loan players by the sack load yet at the start of the season let Scotty and Luke ****** off to mighty Boreham without so much as a whimper. Sheer and utter madness.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
So you don't like Burnetts team or his players,people keep saying "this is Burnetts team now" don't they ?

So he brings in some loans ,drops his captain for the moaners and trys to do something about it and you still moan ?

And.......You aint even coming to watch anymore. :lol:
Poor effort Troll
dave seagull

stanton101 wrote:Jesus wept, we can't defend for shite and go and get another striker, what planet are they on. We somehow manage to pay loan players by the sack load yet at the start of the season let Scotty and Luke ****** off to mighty Boreham without so much as a whimper. Sheer and utter madness.
We're averaging scoring just over one goal per game whilst conceding nearly two ever match - you ain't got to be a rocket scientist to see your talking out of your arse. We need to improve defensible for sure, but we need to start scoring regularly to pick up points - not the odd one here and there in 0-0's etc.

We will continue to concede with the donkeys we have in defence and thats not gonna change now, so lets stick a few in the other end so it won't matter how shite we are at the back.....remember Keegan's Newcastle years.