Another Great Example

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

So I can't win the arguement about the Manager , I will keep trying none the less.

So what about the board ?

Before you answer I am hearing reports that the Chairman at Leyton Orient has been arrested by the Serious Crime Squad at New Scotland Yard.

Carefull what you wish for People.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:So I can't win the arguement about the Manager , I will keep trying none the less.

So what about the board ?

Before you answer I am hearing reports that the Chairman at Leyton Orient has been arrested by the Serious Crime Squad at New Scotland Yard.

Carefull what you wish for People.
The board need to right the make decision and that is to sack the manager. Had they done this there would be no noise, as it is they have not and are deservedly copping a tiny bit flack.
Lcbdagger

The manager had lost a lot of fans over a two year period at least... The board can quickly get fans back on board by making a clear decision on the manager. The contract over two years was a shocker of a mistake
Mike the Dagger

Orient are a club that can be sold to the highest bidder. We aren't, so totally different.

I don' think anyone that knows anything about the Daggers would be interested in the club being sold to a sugar daddy.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mike the Dagger wrote:Orient are a club that can be sold to the highest bidder. We aren't, so totally different.

I don' think anyone that knows anything about the Daggers would be interested in the club being sold to a sugar daddy.
agree MIke , but in a way don't that give you some comfort that our Club will never get in a mess over ownership like so many have.

Would not want it any other way. Reading their fans comments and which ever end you look at it , the situation has caused a lot of uncertainty . Another example of how fortunate we are that what ever level we are at the Club will always be in the hands of those who's only concearn is the Club. FIrmly beleive what ever tough decisions they make it will only ever be in the interest of the Club.
Chigwellian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:Orient are a club that can be sold to the highest bidder. We aren't, so totally different.

agree MIke , but in a way don't that give you some comfort that our Club will never get in a mess over ownership like so many have.

Would not want it any other way. Reading their fans comments and which ever end you look at it , the situation has caused a lot of uncertainty . Another example of how fortunate we are that what ever level we are at the Club will always be in the hands of those who's only concearn is the Club. FIrmly beleive what ever tough decisions they make it will only ever be in the interest of the Club.
I dont quite agree with the last comment. I think the only concearn (sic) that Thommo has, is for his own gain.
Auntie Merge

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

At the present time, our club appears to be in the hands of those who firmly believe that it is in the best interests of the club for us to return to the conference. If it isn't, why is Burnett still in charge?

BURNETT OUT.
stanton101

It's quite simple Merge, it can only be money. We simply cannot afford to pay him off. Because in any other professional league he would have been gone weeks if not months ago. If they were to have a mad fit and sack him and a new bloke took over and we still went down they would have been out of pocket paying Wayne off and ending up with the same result. They are praying that he somehow manages to turn things round. Personally I think we have the players capable of doing it, but sadly not under the current leadership. The board should have looked at this and assessed what needed to be done in the summer. To lose Scotty and Luke was unforgivable and we are paying dearly for it now. Likewise offering Wayne a two year contract was madness. A one year deal with a possible extension take it or leave it would have been fair, but if that was unacceptable then adios and thanks. There are plenty of out of work managers who would have taken over given the opportunity, but unfortunately we are now well and truly knackered. We may stay up, but at the moment it's looking pretty grim.