Witnesses

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Hello
Was anyone still in the ground to see the incident between myself and two stewards as the ground was emptying yesterday?

If so, please can you PM me as you may be needed as witnesses, as I am assuming that filming was no longer taking place.
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:Hello
Was anyone still in the ground to see the incident between myself and two stewards as the ground was emptying yesterday?

If so, please can you PM me as you may be needed as witnesses, as I am assuming that filming was no longer taking place.
The club has video cameras and it'll be on them. Ask to see it.
mickeyblue

A swing in the dark here but I'm taking it that you have been manhandled out of ground

Another long serving fan upset I'm guessing aswell
but we finished 9th!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Don't know the rights and wrongs of this but I urge the Club I love to get a bloody grip.
Auntie Merge

I don't want to say too much on here as I am still considering my position and what further actions, if any, I will take.

My tweets from yesterday @suzannecollier give an outline.

I have written to the club and requested video evidence. I am also still looking for witnesses.
admin
Site Admin

I read your story on Twitter and I was disgusted. How dare they treat any fan like that? Especially a fan who has been supporting this club (in some form) since before I was even born. Outrageous. And Steve Thompson you are nothing short of a coward. Shouting at a female supporter and then sending "heavies" to deal with it.

Would be great to have you coming to games still but if you never came back, I couldn't argue. That is disgraceful how they treated you and you deserve a written apology.
The Romford Dagger

Just seen on yoir twitter. Terrible from Thompson
Chigwellian

A written apology. .. don't make me laugh. .
I had a meeting with Dave the plumber asking for an apology from both Steve Thompson and wayne burnett about the lies they threw at me at the last but one forum meeting and a refusal came back. . Im not going to any more forums or home matches that I have to pay for until they have gone. .
I have a season ticket this year bit nor going to any fa cup home matches or esc games
IanC

Blimey,won't be seeing you again then,bye.
bloke down the pub

Mike the Dagger wrote:

The club has video cameras and it'll be on them. Ask to see it.

More chance of W.B. being the England manager and Thommo being a M.D.
Paul from Barking

Where do you want the videos sent? :shock:
dave seagull

Any update from 1st November incident with stewards yet Auntie? Or has Charles Hawtrey 'Thommo' dismissed it as just another 'Carry On'!
bloke down the pub

How on earth dose Thommo keep his job. The 11th wonder of the world.
dave seagull

bloke down the pub wrote:How on earth dose Thommo keep his job. The 11th wonder of the world.
His new nickname is 'Teflon'.....cos' no matter what he does, ****** all sticks.
Auntie Merge

There is an investigation on going. I will report back when I have some news.