HOPE WE CAN UNITE ON ONE THING

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was getting reports during the second half that John Still was taken ill during the second half and needed medical assistance.

Very much that everybody at our Club unites and wishes John a speedy recovery and very much hope the problem was not to serious.
DI Mike Dashwood

Hear hear Sussex. Hope nothing serious and John is well this evening
Diggerthedog

Migraine apparently.
dagger4eva

Absolutely!!

I certainly hope it wasnt anything serious
The Romford Dagger

Some things are clearly more important than football. Hopr he's all good
ThatRoundThing

We were invited to hospitality today by the match ball sponsors. We were overlooking the dugouts. Seems that Hackett, Currie and Burnett are all barking instructions to the players but all have differing opinions as to where each player should be positioned, making runs to and passing to etc. The players seemed totally confused by all this.

John Still left the dugout accompanied by our club doctor and we heard that it was a migraine making him feel unwell.
Later in the player's lounge John Still and Terry Harris spent a lot of time with us Daggers fans, signing autographs, chatting and being photographed. John told me it was just a bad migraine that made him feel unwell and that he was fine now.

Wayne Burnett didn't show which I thought was a poor show considering the amount of money these generous sponsors spend each season.
DaggerJoel11

I, too, was present in the hospitality suite and relished the opportunity to get autographs from the players and embark on lengthy conversations with Steve Thompson,Terry Harris and John Still - who appears to really enjoy it whenever he gets the chance to return which is understandable. Disappointed Wayne didn't make even a small cameo, but credit to CMS, Still and Harris for doing so. Also saw Wilko sheepishly pop his head round the door before abruptly speeding off, and Danny Green was also absent. About ten Daggers players too, including Dunne who got a great reception when receiving his accolade. First time I'd ever encroached into the lounge and absolutely loved it.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
admin
Site Admin

Bang on Sussex. Was really concerned when I first heard the news and forgot all about the football, as this is far more important. Delighted to hear that he's alright again
SUSSEX DAGGER

Felt sorry for our bench , must have been very hard to keep your minds focussed when this was being played out. It cant be forgotten that they have all had long working relationships.

A lot of people I understand were very worried, so I was mighty relieved to learn that he was back on his feet after the game.