Let's not turn on each other

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

As someone said the other day, managers and players go but fans stay the same.

The incident at the end over Burnett is a sad sight to see.
speedy

Care to enlighten as to what happened at the end?
Diggerthedog

Easy solution those that don't want to protest just move along nothing to see or sack the manager.
The Romford Dagger

speedy wrote:Care to enlighten as to what happened at the end?
One guy shouted Burnett out in the direction of somee lads and few words exchanged and then pushing
RayleighDagger1986

That was my mate who surprised me with his aggression. He's been wanting WB out for quite sometime and I guess things boiled over. He's apologised to me for the scene so I am assuming he's sorry for what happened. He's as passionate about the club and it's position as anyone else but we all have our views and thoughts as to how this current situation is to be handled.
After today's performance I have accepted relegation. And as a season ticket holder may not come again this season!!
Daggertilidie

Very simple thats why i said outside at the JPT game. Those that want a change then can protest in a civil way without upsetting anyone else.its really simple
RayleighDagger1986

We weren't part of any protest. We just voiced our anger at WB towards the exit. Unfortunate that things got our of hand.
As for a protest outside, will this work. Not sure. Whose the protest at, the board or WB. Any protest inside will be heard by all but it has to be of a decent number, say 250-300. Today was about 30+
DI Mike Dashwood

At least it gave the 232 Plod who were claiming their OT something to get involved with.
The Romford Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:At least it gave the 232 Plod who were claiming their OT something to get involved with.
I'm almost certain that they were only there cos it wad Luton