James Dunne

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

lupins wrote:You clearly missed the point but I will try once more

Perhaps he has been trying to sign that type of player but none were available to us for whatever reason

Incidentally the comment about failed for last two seasons hardly stacks up based on our finishes

You don't rate him fair enough but give it a rest
The players Still signed kept him up the last two seasons now they are gone the truth is now staring everyone in the face 1 win in 15, 0 home wins, worst defence in the football league, least amount of wins in the football league and the biggest stat a win percentage below 20% in home games when he has been in charge, that affects the budget more than anything.

Give it a rest? You replied to my comment so I replied to yours generally how forums work.

I will give it a rest when his gone.
lupins

All good stats

Give it a rest refers not to one thread but continuous bashing when the point is made to everyone ad nauseum

Even good news of a signing gets dragged down
Diggerthedog

lupins wrote:All good stats

Give it a rest refers not to one thread but continuous bashing when the point is made to everyone ad nauseum

Even good news of a signing gets dragged down
Fair point made.

Your right it is a good signing lets hope it can kick start our season.
dave seagull

Great film that Rebel Without A Cause.

Or did he record Grandad.....sorry that was Clive.....hope he doesn't play like him....don't panic Mr Manwaring!
dave seagull

Get real fellas, one man don't make a team.....unless we're getting Ronaldo or Messi on loan!
OBD

lupins wrote:Give it a rest refers not to one thread but continuous bashing when the point is made to everyone ad nauseum
Is this point also being directed at the brown nosing Wayne apologists who crop up on every post repeating their feelings ad nauseum?

Or is it only the Burnett out brigade who need to pipe down?
@OfficialBigDave