Wayne Burnett Dud XI

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
OBD

leewilson wrote:
Edit: I've changed my mind, you're really not worth the argument
Thank ****** for that.

Thought you were gonna write me another essay.
@OfficialBigDave
SUSSEX DAGGER

OBD wrote:Fair play. To be fair to Azeez didn't he win us a couple of games at Bristol Rovers and Newport while he was here?

Still can't remember a contribution Boucaud has made while he's been here
He has called the toss of the coin right on more then one occasion and got sent off at Portsmouth , which helped no end in getting a result at Cheltenham the following Saturday.

He is certainly in the Marmite category, my Son and I fundamentally disagree about his worth to the team.

As in most things Lee it is all down to opinions.
leewilson

OBD wrote:
leewilson wrote:
Edit: I've changed my mind, you're really not worth the argument
Thank ****** for that.

Thought you were gonna write me another essay.
No it's fine. I know you have problems with anybody offering an opinion different to your own.
OBD

leewilson wrote:
No it's fine. I know you have problems with anybody offering an opinion different to your own.
Any evidence of that?

If you knew how to summarise your points and you had an ounce of humour in you then I'd happily engage with you.
@OfficialBigDave
bloke down the pub

W.Bs best signing is to come. When he signs his letter of resignation. Can't wait.
Last edited by bloke down the pub on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OBD

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: He has called the toss of the coin right on more then one occasion and got sent off at Portsmouth , which helped no end in getting a result at Cheltenham the following Saturday.
But does he win those coin tosses or do other captains lose them?
@OfficialBigDave
leewilson

OBD wrote:
leewilson wrote:
Any evidence of that?

If you knew how to summarise your points and you had an ounce of humour in you then I'd happily engage with you.
You're just picking an argument now. It was hardly a long message compared to some on here.

I don't really know why you have such a major issue with me. If it's because I unfollowed you on twitter then god forbid what happens when somebody disagrees with you in the real world. I even DM'ed you at the time to say that it was nothing personal but you took it that way and promptly blocked and had a pop.

Ashame as friends of mine tell me you're alright in person but on here/social media you just never seem to relent.
OBD

You have a DM.
@OfficialBigDave