Prediction v York City

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Ok, Saturday's defeat against a very average Hartlepool side was a turgid affair to say the least. So we're off to York on Tuesday against a team that unbelievably has an identical record to ourselves over the last 6 matches! Hardly a recipe for the purist but there you go. Will we get anything from the match? Here goes.

York City 1-3 Daggers
McClure 2
Hemmings

Att 1,608. (67) hardy souls
OBD

"Individual errors"
"Not for the want of trying"
"Budgets"

I'm bored of predicting how many we'll lose by so I'll have a stab at what excuses Burnett and his apologists will make after the game.
@OfficialBigDave
A S dagger97

York 1-2 Daggers

Ferdinand
Cureton
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
The Romford Dagger

9 all.

Burnett says we lacked a cutting edge in front of goal but were much better defensively. Unfortunately the bloody budget cost us.

Oh and of course we led comfortably before blowing it as per. Wayne then angrily shouts that 'you're not real fans' as 49 of our 50 away fans (not sussex though) ask how we let a 3 goal cushion in injury time slip.
DaggerJoel11

It has 0-0 written all over it!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

I really hope we lose 10-0 and he finally gets the chop.
Richie

We're away and hardly anyone will be there. It's the sort of match we win. 2-0
dagger4eva

I keep thinking we HAVE to win again at some point.

York, APPEAR to be almost as bad as us and we do have a fairly decent record against them.

We'll almost certainly concede so JC will need to get his shooting boots on.

York 1
Daggers 2

Anyone making the long trip on a Tuesday deserves an OBE
Mike the Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:
Anyone making the long trip on a Tuesday deserves an OBE
Or their heads examined.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:9 all.

Burnett says we lacked a cutting edge in front of goal but were much better defensively. Unfortunately the bloody budget cost us.

Oh and of course we led comfortably before blowing it as per. Wayne then angrily shouts that 'you're not real fans' as 49 of our 50 away fans (not sussex though) ask how we let a 3 goal cushion in injury time slip.
Because unlike most on here i live in the real world and know evey August that it is going to be a struggle. Come every May if we are 22nd or above then i am happy and look forward to it all starting over again in August. Of course i would welcome more success but my expectations are not that high from the outset.

Posted in the Summer that i thought this would be our hardeest season since we came back down to this level and so it is starting to prove and you did not need 20/20 vision to see it.
dave seagull

York 3-0 Daggers.....and Burnett still remaining as Manager!
Lcbdagger

2-1 Home win... More negativity on here tomorrow night with nothing changing at Board level