Word is..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggyjack

Any less than one win from the next two games and we will have a new man in the hot seat.
Could be sooner.
Cries of gasps from the deluded WB lovers on here!!
dagger4eva

Rubbish - and not true...
dave seagull

We need a run of results...not just a win out of the next two games. We are like driftwood already, the gap at the foot of the table is beginning to gradually widen and I can't see how we'll close it with this bunch of stiffs led by Frank Spencer! Let's be honest here, we're going down faster than the Titanic at this rate.
Lcbdagger

I'm the least enthusiastic WB fan around but even I call BS on this one
dave seagull

Lets see come May if your calling it BS.
matt_drfc

100% false.
Lcbdagger

dave seagull wrote:Lets see come May if your calling it BS.
Not sure that even makes sense? If he's gone in two weeks what influence will May have?
The Romford Dagger

After the Stevenage game on boxing day last season I heard the exact same thing from a very reliable source (obviously cant say who) but we then won the next game
OBD

Won't happen.

The board don't have the spine to pull the trigger.
@OfficialBigDave
Dagdale

I feel running along with a team in the lowest tier and supporting them to the core you already show to the outside world that you are there for a very loyal reason, its automatically running hard from the go and you know and more importantly like to think that all within that chosen club respect you for it, lost count many moons ago walking out of games so down and out but you always believe somehow somewhere you're days supporting D & R will be a far more pleasant affair and long to see a team playing with a pride on their sleeve. Supporting a club from a large non league era there's always going to be harder times than good. High Leagues especially PL can take a long walk, absorbed in fat cat wealth and plasticity, find it an effort even to watch it on t v, so still feel very good and think that I always will that Dagenham's route's are built on deep London and Essex history. Most of our players past and present have been born within 30 miles of the club, I also admire my club that still are showing some kind of loyalty, o k some might add we don't have the clout to change it quickly, but where can you see those two main issues running today, anywhere? If this is true well a new helmsman could certainly make a difference, something hasn't been working on that pitch for ages and the longer it goes on its just getting too much for most of us, real shame cause Wayne like to many of us seems a good enough guy, but its a results business and hasn't been fun to watch a daggers game for a long time.