ATTENDENCES

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

We should make a fortune this year 16 games left and if you were a supporter of any team left to play you are going to choose Dagenham away to go to . Just a thought has any team ever gone a season without a home win ?
Diggerthedog

Boycott them all until the clown has gone.
Dagdale

Gosh this period now seems far worse than what happened last season past the Southport /Stevenage home games. Havn't been around since the Newport game and think time I'm back at Luton game were be almost gone, are we really that bad? Can anybody really still believe in the New Year bail out with this current crop of players? Can't understand that there just doesn't seem any fight on to get out of this and the teams were losing too is absolutely astonishing, I'm crying in my Tequilla!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well darrell , one win in 13 and we still find ourselves in touch . How on earth that is god only knows and on one hand you think you will not need 5O points this year. Then you look at table and there is that aversge lot today who have not won since August sitting mid table.

Our only hope is that there is three dreadfull teams in this league and as we are clearly one of them then
you just hope and pray there are two worse. The only hope we have is that we scramble to third bottom at some stage and we somehow manage to hold it,when you cant even scrape a win out of the four recent games we have had then there is teams above us already thinking we are not going to get 30 let alone 50
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Well darrell , one win in 13 and we still find ourselves in touch . How on earth that is god only knows and on one hand you think you will not need 5O points this year. Then you look at table and there is that aversge lot today who have not won since August sitting mid table.

Our only hope is that there is three dreadfull teams in this league and as we are clearly one of them then
you just hope and pray there are two worse. The only hope we have is that we scramble to third bottom at some stage and we somehow manage to hold it,when you cant even scrape a win out of the four recent games we have had then there is teams above us already thinking we are not going to get 30 let alone 50
At least you're a bit more realistic sussex. Arnu thinks we're comfy mid table side. Lol
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Well darrell , one win in 13 and we still find ourselves in touch . How on earth that is god only knows and on one hand you think you will not need 5O points this year. Then you look at table and there is that aversge lot today who have not won since August sitting mid table.

At least you're a bit more realistic sussex. Arnu thinks we're comfy mid table side. Lol
No I think we are pretty shit but the anger is aimed at the wrong bloke.I didn't go yesterday,couldnt get back in time,not that I rushed.I bet Diggerthedog was there though "boycotting" the game true to his word. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:

No I think we are pretty shit but the anger is aimed at the wrong bloke.I didn't go yesterday,couldnt get back in time,not that I rushed.I bet Diggerthedog was there though "boycotting" the game true to his word. :lol:

Im pretty sure I've seen yoy say on numerous occasions this season that you think we'll finish comfy mid table. If not I apologise.

For the record, I was not at the game either. I was at the delight that was Huddersfield at home 0-0. At fotest next wek then a other homr gamr but hoping to be at the dagenhan luton game. I must be mad
Adrian

ARNU wrote:

So who should the anger be aimed at, if it isn't the man with the job of signing the players, picking the team, setting the tactics, motivating the team and so on?
ARNU

Players have some responsibility surely.Also the club for letting it go on.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Players have some responsibility surely.Also the club for letting it go on.
and who brought the players to the club,, selects then, gives them tactics, motivates them etc.?
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:Players have some responsibility surely.Also the club for letting it go on.
and who brought the players to the club,, selects then, gives them tactics, motivates them etc.?
^I'm with Mike the Dagger.

I got back in time yesterday but at no point felt motivated to go. Next Saturday I am in the area of Accrington, usually I would be busting a gut to see us away, but nah. I've already missed three home games this season, all from choice. Already wondering why the hell i renewed my season ticket, but it was a case of it being harder decision not to renew than to renew. Also every game, I buy 50/50 and golden goal tickets, that is less money to the club, even if they want to brag they've already got my season ticket cash.

I still love being a Dagger, I am proud to be a Dagger, I just wish the management and the players were too. To watch the team at the moment is a painful and pitiful experience. Someone needs to put Burnett out of his misery. Can we have a whip round? I have little spare money, but I will start with the £20 that I would have probably spent on tickets and food (yeah, i know, its a concession) at the games I have missed.

BURNETT OUT
dagger4eva

AM - unfortunately, even if our 1200 hardcore support all contributed £20 each to get rid, it'd still only equate to about 1/3 a years money...

Unless things get so bad that even HE finds an ounce of dignity to walk away I'm afraid we are what they call lumbered!
Auntie Merge

dagger4eva wrote:AM - unfortunately, even if our 1200 hardcore support all contributed £20 each to get rid, it'd still only equate to about 1/3 a years money...

Unless things get so bad that even HE finds an ounce of dignity to walk away I'm afraid we are what they call lumbered!
And the rest should be made up by the idiots who gave Burnett a two year contract, when we had the ability to say goodbye.
SUSSEX DAGGER

They the same idiots that were incumbent Members of the Board that took us to League One, or has there been that much of a change.
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:They the same idiots that were incumbent Members of the Board that took us to League One, or has there been that much of a change.
That was easy though, stick with Still.

They have now had the opportunity twice to get rid, after he almost took us down as caretaker and last May.

D&RFC have got rid of two managers in 24 seasons. The others have left at a time of their own choosing. We are not a club that jumps into these decisions willy nilly, but sometimes it just has to be done.