What's the excuse this week?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
No word from Le Grande Fromage again? Cat got your tongue Wayne or too embarrassed?
In fairness its a bit harsh moaning hes not commentes, after weve all said he shoyld be banned from post match interviews.
He is the manager, the buck stops at him, yet we haven't heard from him for ages now. One of his many failings is the fact he is rubbish at interviews, either sounding like his dog just died if we lose or puffing his chest and giving it the big one if we win, but he can't keep drawing the salary and dodging the responsibility to say something after a game forever.

I voted with my feet today, but it won't have meant anything as I have a season ticket so the club have my money anyway, but I'd like to hear what went on from the man responsible for it all.

Hackett tells me on the radio we had 20 crosses into the box that we couldn't convert, yet I note that the only forward we have who is a decent header of a ball, Christian Doidge, was getting splinters on the bench. What was the thinking there Wayne?
leewilson

Mike the Dagger wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
No word from Le Grande Fromage again? Cat got your tongue Wayne or too embarrassed?
In fairness its a bit harsh moaning hes not commentes, after weve all said he shoyld be banned from post match interviews.
He is the manager, the buck stops at him, yet we haven't heard from him for ages now. One of his many failings is the fact he is rubbish at interviews, either sounding like his dog just died if we lose or puffing his chest and giving it the big one if we win, but he can't keep drawing the salary and dodging the responsibility to say something after a game forever.

I voted with my feet today, but it won't have meant anything as I have a season ticket so the club have my money anyway, but I'd like to hear what went on from the man responsible for it all.

Hackett tells me on the radio we had 20 crosses into the box that we couldn't convert, yet I note that the only forward we have who is a decent header of a ball, Christian Doidge, was getting splinters on the bench. What was the thinking there Wayne?
Hackett's talking bollocks there. We put in countless crosses but not many of them were particularly good. Plenty were overhit. There were a couple we should have done a bit better with but there were hardly any glorious chances throughout.
A S dagger97

Getting worse and even the abscence of Boucaud ain't working for us. Have to pray the other teams don't improve if we cant.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
stanton101

We were clueless yesterday, as soon as Hartlepool scored they shut up shop and we simply had no idea how to break them down. All this talk of crosses being fired in right left and centre is total crap, most were either over or under hit and if by some miracle they were decent there was no one there tall enough to get there bonce on one! I couldn't believe my eyes when Raymond got took off instead of the crab that is Ferdinand. And why leave your best player Jones on the bench either give the kid a break for two weeks to get fully fit or play him from the off ffs! And as for Nyron, personally I wouldn't have him selling programmes let alone playing centre half. Wayne did himself no favours either sitting like a petulant child leaving currie to try to motivate that shambles of a team. Roll on Tuesday!
Dagger42

We have to many midfield players if we can sign another four defenders. We will stop the other team scoring and we can punt the ball constantly up the pitch and least one or two will get past the six foot plus defenders for Jamie to score.
Auntie Merge

Pondfield Dagger wrote:£150k says i wont get sacked` lol
Is this true? Did Wayne say this, or is it your comment to his attitude. It would be useful if you could clarify.
dagger4eva

Was trying to think what the worst thing was about yesterday.

The fact our 'manager' was hidden away in the corner of the dugout for 90% of the game before trying to brave it out by being last and furthest out on the pitch.

A non-existent 1st half that was even more BORING than the games against Southport & Stevenage last season.

Last but not least, the even more non-existent atmosphere.
To call it subdued could be seen as jazzing it up.
The players walked out to a ripple of claps you'd usually get when a cricketer has just scored a single.
And frankly, it didnt get any better than that all game!

My half time Bovril was nice though :D
Pondfield Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:
Pondfield Dagger wrote:£150k says i wont get sacked` lol
Is this true? Did Wayne say this, or is it your comment to his attitude. It would be useful if you could clarify.
no, he didn't say it, just my own opinion to the way he struts around the club...
dave seagull

Thank yoo Egon Ronay!