Where is my thread?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Who deleted my thread on Boycotts and protests?

Are the board now running the forum?
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Who deleted my thread on Boycotts and protests?

Start a new one,though I think we covered it.

Boycott....stupid,nobody will notice you gone.All this hot air wont translate into any real noticeable boycott.
Protest....Well your demands would have to be well thought out,balanced and fair points and you may get some attention,but what are you gonna protest about ? I don't like Burnett isn't fair,balanced or even well thought out so I guess you might get 10 people who might do the Poznan with you or walk out at half time or something equally daft that will make me laugh anyway but again who'd care ?

Basically you have to be taken seriously.Id like to see any minute evidence of the shockwave caused by the petition the other day,not holding my breathe to be honest.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

"In my day...."
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Who deleted my thread on Boycotts and protests?

Start a new one,though I think we covered it.

Boycott....stupid,nobody will notice you gone.All this hot air wont translate into any real noticeable boycott.
Protest....Well your demands would have to be well thought out,balanced and fair points and you may get some attention,but what are you gonna protest about ? I don't like Burnett isn't fair,balanced or even well thought out so I guess you might get 10 people who might do the Poznan with you or walk out at half time or something equally daft that will make me laugh anyway but again who'd care ?

Basically you have to be taken seriously.Id like to see any minute evidence of the shockwave caused by the petition the other day,not holding my breathe to be honest.
My thread was for those who would like the same outcome, those they don't wish the same or want to act need not have commented as per my post that was deleted.
Chigwellian

Im interested digger.. more details would need to be forthcoming
ARNU

That's 2 of you then...wow...this is going to rock the board !!

:lol: at ya !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

ARNU wrote:That's 2 of you then...wow...this is going to rock the board !!

:lol: at ya !
Can I bring an extendable ladder and watch the game from high above in the car park, I don't want to cross any picket lines or be called a scab.
admin
Site Admin

Well that's weird, I certainly haven't deleted. I always fess up if I have
Chigwellian

.... you had better not cross the 'militant two' picket line... :D