Prediction v Hartlepool

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:Ok, so after a glimpse into my crystal ball I would like to scrap my original prediction. This IS what will really happen.

We take a commanding 4-0 lead. “It’s just like watching Brazil” chant the home supporters in and outside of the ground.

The Half Time whistle blows – the only thing people are discussing over their half time rat burger & Bovril are how many more we’ll score in the 2nd half.

But alas, our wise young manager has different ideas. “What on earth do you punks think you’re doing. This is not acceptable & I won’t allow it. I’m going to change the formation to 4-4-2 you WILL all sit deep, invite pressure and anyone who has a problem with this can feck off as you’re obviously not a true player!”

Team comes out, follows instructions accordingly and we duly find ourselves 5-4 down in the 88th minute.
Wayne disappears down the tunnel to neck a quick glass of red. Then as the full time whistle as blown he returns, charging directly over to the sieve and offering every Tom, Dick & Harry out.

The club respond to deny any knowledge of this – claiming Wayne was merely taking everyone's order for Dominoes.
You heard it here 1st ok!!

:D
Bravo sir
SUSSEX DAGGER

In the words of Clubber Lang in Rocky 3

Whats my Prediction

Paaaaaiiiinnnnn