Prediction v Hartlepool

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

So Saturday we host Hartlepool who have almost a stinkingly bad run of form as us. Other than a win at the end of September v Yeovil you have to go back to 18th August for their last 3 points which was against Newport.

They've actually scored 2 goals less than us all season and let in just 4 fewer.

Surely even WE should be aiming to win this one ... ?

I'm gonna go for a very narrow, very ugly, probably very boring 1-0 win.
Diggerthedog

I'm working until one so could easily make this game but it really is not worth the aggro in doing so.

Boycott this Match!
Auntie Merge

I fly back from Frankfurt that morning so not sure if I will make the game BUT
Rather than boycotting, this is the game to protest at. Jeff Stelling will have all eyes on this game therefore maximum potential publicity.

My heart says Daggers 6 Hartlepool 0.
The Romford Dagger

1-2 to h'pool

BURNETT OUT!
A S dagger97

1-1

enough to stay above Newport unless they thrash pompey :lol:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
stanton101

Daggers 2-1 Hartlepool
Raymond
o.g

Att 1,437 (101) car park (10)

Weather sunny, slight South westerly
mickeyblue

0-0
Att 1200 with 200 kids brought in from timbiktoo
but we finished 9th!
Richie

Am planning to be crazy and actually attend the match with the intention of supporting the team. What am I like!?

And yes, think we'll win this one. 3-1
Lcbdagger

2-2

1-0 behind, battle through to take the lead then throw it away in the final ten
Paul from Barking

An 8-0 loss and a lot o excuses as Wayne comes out of the changing rooms at the end of the game to berate the fans for traveling and not understanding
ThatRoundThing

Hartlepool win in 91st minute. Wayward Hartlepool shot is deflected off the arse of a lone Daggers, Tennis ball carrying protester who has ran onto the pitch.

Goal is allowed by the usual biased Home match ref.
dagger4eva

Ok, so after a glimpse into my crystal ball I would like to scrap my original prediction. This IS what will really happen.

We take a commanding 4-0 lead. “It’s just like watching Brazil” chant the home supporters in and outside of the ground.

The Half Time whistle blows – the only thing people are discussing over their half time rat burger & Bovril are how many more we’ll score in the 2nd half.

But alas, our wise young manager has different ideas. “What on earth do you punks think you’re doing. This is not acceptable & I won’t allow it. I’m going to change the formation to 4-4-2 you WILL all sit deep, invite pressure and anyone who has a problem with this can feck off as you’re obviously not a true player!”

Team comes out, follows instructions accordingly and we duly find ourselves 5-4 down in the 88th minute.
Wayne disappears down the tunnel to neck a quick glass of red. Then as the full time whistle as blown he returns, charging directly over to the sieve and offering every Tom, Dick & Harry out.

The club respond to deny any knowledge of this – claiming Wayne was merely taking everyone's order for Dominoes.
You heard it here 1st ok!!

:D
stanton101

dagger4eva wrote:Ok, so after a glimpse into my crystal ball I would like to scrap my original prediction. This IS what will really happen.

We take a commanding 4-0 lead. “It’s just like watching Brazil” chant the home supporters in and outside of the ground.

The Half Time whistle blows – the only thing people are discussing over their half time rat burger & Bovril are how many more we’ll score in the 2nd half.

But alas, our wise young manager has different ideas. “What on earth do you punks think you’re doing. This is not acceptable & I won’t allow it. I’m going to change the formation to 4-4-2 you WILL all sit deep, invite pressure and anyone who has a problem with this can feck off as you’re obviously not a true player!”

Team comes out, follows instructions accordingly and we duly find ourselves 5-4 down in the 88th minute.
Wayne disappears down the tunnel to neck a quick glass of red. Then as the full time whistle as blown he returns, charging directly over to the sieve and offering every Tom, Dick & Harry out.

The club respond to deny any knowledge of this – claiming Wayne was merely taking everyone's order for Dominoes.

Very good :D
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:Ok, so after a glimpse into my crystal ball I would like to scrap my original prediction. This IS what will really happen.

Frozen Pizza from Iceland's, we cant afford proper Pizza, budgets and all that.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:

Frozen Pizza from Iceland's, we cant afford proper Pizza, budgets and all that.
Won't be long until we can divide the Papa John's "man of the match vote" prize between all attending.