It's 2!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:So just to clarify.. hes not a 'clown' anymore???? LOL
No just like you got it so badly wrong about the Manager for the past two seasons , I was perhaps a little to harsh about the Goalkeeper.

All joking aside I hope he does not carry the can for today , as I said in an earlier post the Star Striker should be scoring today , he did not and that is not for the first time this season either, but he still remains our favourite.

Oh and the other recent star appears to put the ball straight up in the air when attempting a clearance in the phase before their first goal.

It remains to be seen if the Goalkeeper get that luxury of being forgiven so easily.
dagger4eva

No just like you got it so badly wrong about the Manager for the past two seasons , I was perhaps a little to harsh about the Goalkeeper.

Not completely sure what has been got "so badly wrong."

Season 1) takes over a decent side, safe in mid-table. Almost relegated - staying up by the skin of our knackers on the final day.

Season 2) things were so bad around Christmas, even you & Santa wanted him sacked! Did however manage to turn it around & rectify the dreadful 1st 5 months. Duly received the earned & deserved praise.

Season 3) were in mid october and won a grand total of 3 football matches, 2 of which were in the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

On the other hand, he does give lifts and knows the difference between a Hawaiian & a Pepperoni.
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:
On the other hand, he does give lifts and knows the difference between a Hawaiian & a Pepperoni.
That's easy...One wears a grass skirt and the other takes pictures of z - list celebrities on their way out of night clubs.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:No just like you got it so badly wrong about the Manager for the past two seasons , I was perhaps a little to harsh about the Goalkeeper.

Not completely sure what has been got "so badly wrong."

Season 1) takes over a decent side, safe in mid-table. Almost relegated - staying up by the skin of our knackers on the final day.

Season 2) things were so bad around Christmas, even you & Santa wanted him sacked! Did however manage to turn it around & rectify the dreadful 1st 5 months. Duly received the earned & deserved praise.

Season 3) were in mid october and won a grand total of 3 football matches, 2 of which were in the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

Sorry you have lost me their my Friend.