Great win lads

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

And all achieved without the captain....

Now lets go get some league points on Saturday please.

After that a home win would be nice, but baby steps first!
Auntie Merge

Agreed.

A home win against Hartlepool would be fab. I am flying back early just to catch the game.

A win might even tempt me to Accrington away.
stanton101

It can't be just a coincidence that the games we've won this season all come when captain Boucard hasn't played. All this crap about he's not suited to a certain formation makes me heave. Maybe, just maybe, he's just not suited to us anywhere! What does he actually do during a game? Drive the team forward!! Absolute shite. So far he's scored the princely sum of 1 goal in 50 odd appearances in our colours, marvellous! And don't even go there with his motivational qualities as Wayne's mouthpiece on the pitch, non existent. Time to wake up Wayne, your golden boy, just ain't doing it son.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Last season i said a C B and full back with Abu dropping into RB was what we needed.

When Abu played there and we recruited Ayo and Widdowson it took a few weeks but we were transformed.

This season it is clear for all to see where we are weak and the defence is looking poor simply because there is nothing to protect them in front . When Abu went back into midfield after the defence seem to get themselves sorted I was very vocal that we were appeasing him as Rb was clearly his best posistion. However the defence at least had a bit of resistance in front of them. All of the goals Saturday came from the Midfield offering very little resistance, the intiial phrase before the penalty was our inability and weakness in midfield. The same with the cheap cheap corner conceaded for the equaliser.

Why it takes Trinidad and Tobago to give us no option but to force the Managers hand heavens only knows , because i remain tottally mystyified why he cant see what we all can.

Remain convinced a couple of CM with Labadie and Raymond to give us options and we will be ok.

What we dont need is anymore Wingers
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Why it takes Trinidad and Tobago to give us no option but to force the Managers hand heavens only knows , because i remain tottally mystyified why he cant see what we all can.
Yet you still want the manager to stay? Beats me!
Diggerthedog

Watch the full highlights from last nights game we play some good football but it comes down to a point in the second half when a stevenage player walks through a midfielder and then through Ayo without a decent tackle, almost led to a goal and is the reason we are where we are.
Lcbdagger

If he's fit, Frankie surely deserves a chance at the weekend? Stick him in a midfield pair with Chambers behind a main striker and two wingers and for me the squad isn't looking too bad.

Certainly need a bit more consistency from the back four but not sure if that's with Clevid or Nyron
Kevin

Certainly was a cracking win..hopefully we won't have to wait over a month for the next one ;)

Agree that it's high time Frankie Raymond got a crack at playing in a league game..