Save Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian

Who called him a C**t ?
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:My bad.. got you confused with someone else apologies.

I get your point, were only maybe 3 players short of a half decent side but I genuinely believe wayne is way out of his depth & it would be best for all parties if he moved on and gave someone else a crack at it
Spot on, this was the man who was responsible for signing them in the first place.
There will be a time when its best that he went,we are miles away from it right now.Blimey im as fickle as they come but really to say he's out of his depth is unfair.We've finished ok last 2 seasons and will do it again this one too.The club have not helped him by letting the best players go again last season. Who ya gonna get in,dont say paul ince either LOL!!
So you're in the Burnett in club then?
ARNU

Well yeah.You want premiership standards on conference budgets.Not gonna happen.Burnett to stay.Give him the tools he'll do the job.

Scapegoating Burnett for the clubs measily budget isn't fair.I bet hes doing this job on far less than 1 point from 54 John Still ever had.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

Chigwellian wrote:Who called him a C**t ?
Just stand on the terraces and listen every time we lose or draw.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:Well yeah.You want premiership standards on conference budgets.Not gonna happen.Burnett to stay.Give him the tools he'll do the job.

Scapegoating Burnett for the clubs measily budget isn't fair.I bet hes doing this job on far less than 1 point from 54 John Still ever had.

But who said anything about wanting premiership standards? All I would want is a side that has players that show fight. He signed players that dont really care all that much. Not the hungry players that Dagenham usually have. And I want a standard where we can hold a 3-1 lead without conceding the game at home. Or constantly fpr three yeara having no defence or improvement fpr set pieces.
Paul from Barking

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:You cant call Wayne or his staff a ***** and expect them to just swallow it.(Now they might well be one but theres ways and means)I've seen our own fans behave appallingly towards players and staff,why would the club give a toss about these idiots ?? I wouldn't.I guarantee nobody dishes out a wanker sign without provocation either.

Your letter/petition makes some good points worthy of discussion but I gotta say this is all a bit too dramatic and just seems personal.If I was that upset id just not turn up.What do you want for £8 anyway ?? I cant remember Wayne having a run as terrible as John Stills 1 point in 54 or whatever it was so lets have some perspective.

Your petition comes across as just a rant and if I received it Id just want you to ****** off a bit quicker than you threaten too.The club and manager do have some issues and could do things better in some areas Im sure.This petition wont do anything,mainly because of how its worded.The fair points are made laughable by the unfair ones.

Aint signing sorry.
I have been called all sorts by clients in various jobs you have to remain professional at all times. Simple really.
NO ONE should have to put up with being called a ***** just for losing footall games UNLESS there is other provocation. Try being respectful and just asking him to consider his position and leave..... Doing this properly gives you MORE credibility rather than just coming across as a moron.
mickeyblue

comparing him to john still gets him the sack. no arguments there. yes stilly had a bad run and you called for his head, burnet has not had many good runs lets face it and you think its fine arnu? stilly had lowest budget aswell mate.

im not a stats person but his home form must be close to more losses than wins.

a derby game like barnet and we was not at races is not all the budgets fault, motivating players is the managers job, im 100% certain he is not upto it.

i reckon he a good coach but bad manager.
but we finished 9th!
hockley dagger

signed by me, my dad and mum also shared on twitter.
also maybe a walkout at halftime would work or something along those lines??
a boycott of the next home game.
sorry a petition is worth a try but probably wont work.
dagger4eva

A walk out on the 30th minute - with 30 representing his measley win % in 2 1/2 yrs
admin
Site Admin

I doubt it will come to much but I have signed it. Worth a try and some excellent points there.
admin
Site Admin

hockley dagger wrote:signed by me, my dad and mum also shared on twitter.
also maybe a walkout at halftime would work or something along those lines??
a boycott of the next home game.
sorry a petition is worth a try but probably wont work.
Wouldn't mind a boycott personally but it would have to be a well organised group thing. A few individuals isn't going to change there view
DagenHammer87

A walkout doesn't hit the coffers hard enough. They'll all still get paid.

A couple of hundred outside the ground on match day singing and making noise will make more of a message
Dagdale

I can see every fan's frustration me included its been real hard to swallow the way D & R have turned out on Saturday's and Tuesday's since Stilly left but let's not forget this club seem's to finally start going in a better direction past Christmas and that's why I'm hanging on, this time its really going to be far harder though without decent replacements for the top four players we lost, I honestly can't see us hanging by a thread much longer if we don't strengthen up before the year's out, we will go down no doubt about it, one win in eleven and not one at home is terrible, think this thread should hold back a bit longer tbh and certainly every one of us stand back from offensive personal attacks its not doing the club no favours at all.
Paul from Barking

As I said earlier: The Conference will be easier - though by no means a walkover. We should bob along top 10 there. I will be astounded if we don't go down this season - unles there is a change at the top. It is time to go, Wayne. You've done the best you could but it's time to give others a chance
Diggerthedog

Petition has 125 signatures already, pretty incredible give our actual average home attendance.