WTF

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mick

2 goals down and we still having Hines and Jones keeping the bench warm.

Come on Burnett - sort it out.
bloke down the pub

Couldn't put salt on his chips .
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well that was without doubt an absoloute disgrace of a performance.

Take out the Goalkeeper and Doidge and Jones i have seen more guts in a Christmas Turkey.

Mr Ferdinand please dont gesture to a fan who is the most loyalist there is when he rightfully reacts to that dire tripe that you and most of your Colleagues served up this afternoon.

From the Manager right through the team other then the two i have highlighted you should be utterley ashamed of yourselves.

in the time i watch the Daggers we have had some shocking players but they always had heart, you lot want to go and audition for the Lion part in the Wizzard of Oz.

Today i stood with a group who follow this team the length and breadth of this Country and to say they felt cheated is being nice.

So we give a player his Senior debut and stick him out wide in favoour of a lad who we rate at 1/2 million.

We know you read this Mr Thompson and Burnett dont pretend you dont. If we dont get at least two midfielders in who at least look intersted we are going down.

When times were bad i have stuck by you through thick and thin , sorry today was indefenseable.
dagger4eva

Let me just correct that for you me old mate....

So we give a player his Senior debut and stick him out wide in favoour of a lad who we rate at 1/2 million

And then took him off at half time!!

Utter genius
DaggerJoel11

I'm very frustrated at the lack of desire from yesterday. Boucaud done nothing of note and certainly did not command or galvanise the team like Ogogo did. Almost £50 combined including coach/tickets & programme. And what do we witness? An abysmal performance consisting of a lack of effort compounded with one of our players allegedly giving one fan the finger and telling him to '#### off" The Daggers spirit.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ThatRoundThing

Weird sort of day around yesterday, I like many others bought advanced tickets for the end terrace, only to arrive at the ground to be told that they were not going to open it. Surely Barnet should refund the difference in price to the people who bought seated tickets in advance. How can you have a two tier price structure for the same stand?

More Daggers fans ejected from the ground than any other away games I have been to. (Except Brighton in League One days). I suppose as the game panned out many of us were envious of those that were thrown out.

Spoke to a at least 2 Daggers fans that ordered beer at Half time and were being given drinks that were already half full at the point of ordering them. The staff then arguing with us that they had pulled a fresh pint. Were these the "slops" from pre match? Goes without saying that we all asked for fresh pints that we could see being pulled.
dagger4eva

Id like to butt in if I may regarding the ticket pricing etc. for yesterday.

Upon reaching the ground to find they werent opening the terrace and instead conveniently only opening the seats at an additional £3 a pop per person its safe to say I wasnt amused.

By luck rather than judgement I bumped into their safety man who absolutely assured me to the point of wanting to show me the actual email that our very own safety officer had advised we would only be taking around 150 supporters. He said this was the sole reason they had closed the terrace.. (nothing to do with the few extra quid of course)

As we were leaving I saw him again and said, funny 150 eh. He gave a very rise smile.

I always fully expected 3-400 fans there.

Then again, I also expected to see 11 Daggers players.. not the rabble that did turn up
Pondfield Dagger

yeah , very surprised too that behind the goal was closed.. glad i didn't go as I would have took exactly £17 with me...
Woodford Dagger

Was talking to some of my lot last night about the heavy handed policing and stewarding, do you reckon there's any way the club can complain about it? From what I've heard it sounded like the police were out to antagonise fans and chuck them out for any little reason and supposedly they were the same when Stevenage were at Barnet.
Diggerthedog

Apparently caught on CCTV goading Barnet Fans, why they never stuck us in the terrace I will never know......oh yeah extra dosh.
NickMurphy

The fact there were 4 or 5 of us drinking 'over the line' but the one who looked the youngest and not in a group got chucked out speaks volumes to me. I left at half-time of my own accord, but that sort of behaviour just isn't on from people in places of power and authority.
mickeyblue

tbh a few deserved to be launched out, a few grown men offering out barnet fans sitting with kids imo should be launched out.

the drink thing is stupid tho.

no idea why i didnt ask to be chucked out
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

I lit up a cigarette 'over the line' upon entering the turnstile, I made sure I was over the line at half time through fear of being shot.
DI Mike Dashwood

Back in my early days at Sunhill Policing was carried out in a sensible and common sense manner. It would appear from the view of putting one policeman on duty for about every 5 fans at a Barnet v Dagenham, that this is no longer the case!!!

Grown men offering out Barnet fans and acting a little stupidly after a few beers is maybe not the best thing to do, but did it really warrant throwing a load of people out and then having 5 Coppers stand round one bloke outside for 30 minutes!!! Dear oh dear, the countries gone mad. The Plod get someone out to house that has been burgled but can have 5 of them stand round a bloke who has just got a bit carried away at football.

The only funny thing was two of the junior Coopers being asked to walk 14 miles to the Station and back to make sure a few of our boys got on the Jubilee Line.
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Id like to butt in if I may regarding the ticket pricing etc. for yesterday.

Upon reaching the ground to find they werent opening the terrace and instead conveniently only opening the seats at an additional £3 a pop per person its safe to say I wasnt amused.

By luck rather than judgement I bumped into their safety man who absolutely assured me to the point of wanting to show me the actual email that our very own safety officer had advised we would only be taking around 150 supporters. He said this was the sole reason they had closed the terrace.. (nothing to do with the few extra quid of course)

As we were leaving I saw him again and said, funny 150 eh. He gave a very rise smile.

I always fully expected 3-400 fans there.

Then again, I also expected to see 11 Daggers players.. not the rabble that did turn up
Cant blame our Safety Manager, if you were mad enough to ay, travel and watch that then you would expect no more then what we sold in advance. Trouble is our Club will leave there Saturday thinking well if they pay and invest time and money in travel to watch that they will watch anything.