Rhys Murphy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

ARNU wrote:I never said he was shite but I did say all along he couldn't jump or head the ball.Nothings changed in that respect.As said previously put the ball and the goal in front of him and he was fierce.
Yeah but as usual Arnu, you get your bee in your bonnet about something and can't let it go. You made him out to be pretty shite earlier in the thread.

I see McClure is your latest target.
ARNU

leewilson wrote:
ARNU wrote:I never said he was shite but I did say all along he couldn't jump or head the ball.Nothings changed in that respect.As said previously put the ball and the goal in front of him and he was fierce.
Yeah but as usual Arnu, you get your bee in your bonnet about something and can't let it go. You made him out to be pretty shite earlier in the thread.

I see McClure is your latest target.
Im amazed I can still touch a nerve with you after all these years.In the games I seen him play McClure has done nothing of note. What did he do Saturday that changed the game ?.Murphy just couldnt head or jump Its not a bee in my bonnet either,just made my mind up about him ages ago and have remained consistant..
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

See he scored last night, but the dreadfull defence they have at Crawley proved poor enough to move gs out the bottom two
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:See he scored last night, but the dreadfull defence they have at Crawley proved poor enough to move gs out the bottom two
Was it a header ??
Masked Man

TommyD&R wrote:
Spot on! I don't know why some people started talking like Murphy was shite when he first left

He wasn't the same player after the interest from Bradford and then the injury. He may have bounced back, but we needed someone in form, so getting shot of him was a good move in my opinion.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:See he scored last night, but the dreadfull defence they have at Crawley proved poor enough to move gs out the bottom two
Was it a header ??
No it was not Arnu
ARNU

:lol: