Newport Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

OBD wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:Decided I shall make the most of the Saturday off for definite now.

Will be at the back of the tbs by the Newport fans if anyone wants to have a chant up there.

COME ON DAGENHAM!
You're better off in the sieve if you wanna sing. We don't do singing in the TBS.
Me and my brother and his mates tried it a biy in tbs last year which worked a little. It was a good laugh up there for the newport game
AVincelotFlyingLeap

This is my first game since bury in January and I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself
Diggerthedog

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:This is my first game since bury in January and I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself
Oh dear.

Going to go for 1-1 with a poor attendance of 1400.
Auntie Merge

I think I'm about to agree with Arnu - the whole team and management were to blame for yesterday. I can't comment much on the game, although I was there because after about the first 20 minutes I only glanced up occasionally.

The earlier comment about it being as bad as when we were in the Ryman - yesterday was much worse than the Ryman. It seemed like the players couldn't be arsed whether we won, drew or lost yesterday. Disappointing.

The only highlight of the game was hearing Terry Butcher swearing and cursing. He kept shouting out to Medy 'Medy you're a Fxxxxxx Cxxx' and then when he substituted him he shook his hand and said 'well done Medy'.