TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY FOR THE DAGGERS

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Who will be the ins and outs then for us today? Anyone "in the know" out there?? :)

As for outs, I'm not certain they'l be any ... including young Jodi. Although theres obviously been a load of interest for him, can there actually be a higher placed club desperate to sign a 17yr old from Dagenham on the final day of the window??

As for ins, I still think were a a good defender or 2 light. Would also like to see a tough tackling centre mid come. Our team is too 'nice' at the minute and someone of the Peter Gain ilk would do us no harm!
PaulHornchurch

50/50 on if Jones stays, we hold the upper hand.

We have the Partridge wages now available, but we also have to decide what to do with Ferdinand as his month is up next week.

Think we might bring one or two in before the loan window closes, but not expecting anything today

Let's see
Diggerthedog

If Jones does not leave I will be very surprised might not be today but we love a loan with a permanent Deal at the end of it, Dwight Gayle went that way.
matt_drfc

Doubt we'd bring anyone in today, only use loan and free transfer markets so plenty of time. Do think Jodi will go though, Brighton most likely.
dagger4eva

Interesting similar development to Jodi but for a Newport player..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34115988

If Newport are accepting a bid of 100k for one of their 17yrs olds (also a Wales U17 player) then surprised if we'll be holding out for much more
Diggerthedog

He is a centre back, will demand a much lesser fee which will still rise to £400k.
If we have rejected £250k already then Sure we are holding out for considerably more.