God Perserve me

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

3 games running the Officials failing to get the basic right. Even with a ******** white line to help them . Yes it was a foul 5 yards in their half, the resulting free kick is allowed to be taken 5 yards inside ours. Third game running a basic error has cost us.

That said its now 3 years since we have lost the ability to defend restarts. LIsten to all this crap about how we work hard in training , it is obvious not good enough so time to change the Coaches
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:3 games running the Officials failing to get the basic right. Even with a ******** white line to help them . Yes it was a foul 5 yards in their half, the resulting free kick is allowed to be taken 5 yards inside ours. Third game running a basic error has cost us.

That said its now 3 years since we have lost the ability to defend restarts. LIsten to all this crap about how we work hard in training , it is obvious not good enough so time to change the Coaches
Blimey you were Waynes saviour last year when we were actually terrible.Are you feeling all right Sussex? Yeah crap ref and we switched off once all day but I thought we looked more like a lg 2 team today.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thought he was the Manager ? perhaps that where it went wrong when he came from the coaching Staff because those he has left to deal with such matter as not"switching off" have by. what i have seen repeatedly now for three seasons tottaly switched off
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Thought he was the Manager ? perhaps that where it went wrong when he came from the coaching Staff because those he has left to deal with such matter as not"switching off" have by. what i have seen repeatedly now for three seasons tottaly switched off
Waynes without Blame but Hackett and Currie are the reason ? Cant see how you get to that conclusion. They're all in it together I reckon,you cant praise Wayne when we win and dig out currie and orrible Hackett when we lose surely.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

your right Arnu but i am loseing the will to live . Every week its the same story and because of it we have failed to beat a team who were poorer then we were last boxing day against them thats how dreadfull they were.

No excuses today ,we should have been planning for next week at Northampton at half time such control was we in and the performance of he Ref should not have come into it.
DaggerJoel11

Disappointing result but the referee was acting as Stevenage's twelfth man today. Defense looks good, a lew lapses towards the end but in the main cut out any threat. Created so many chances, perhaps we were unlucky but in the end, the longer we went without getting the second, the equaliser was inevitable. Gutted as we should be reflecting on a deserved victory.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

The ref bashing ignores the fact we ended up against one of the worst attacking sides we will play all season with a 1-1 draw at Home... If we can't beat Newport we really are struggling to find that first three points. Stevenage literally offered nothing up front and a score draw is all we can come away with
Adrian

It's funny, I used to point out mistakes by referees and get told not to blame officials while not doing so, and now those that did that will blame the officials when the reality was that the results were down to us.
The referee was poor but he didn't cost us anything.

They had the sense to take a free kick quickly and get it forward and ended up getting a goal. We have persisted with taking free kicks in similar positions by spending an age waiting to then play the ball sideways. Maybe we will learn from what we saw today, but I doubt it.

They had little going forward but according to the BBC stats had more efforts on target than us.
SUSSEX DAGGER

100% agree with you Adrian the performance of the Referee should not have been a factor , perhaps its the feeling of utter dispair i feel tonight .

Fully understand that young Jodi ls a young talent who is learning but lets hope that JC gets hold of him as at least three times he took the wrong option by shooting when JC and Doidge looked compleyely open ready to put the balk in the net.

At the end of the day this is a result buisiness and we are a pro football Club ,it is hoped that players like JC can teach him to make the right option, any one of them today and i think we would have ran riot.