Prediction v Wycombe

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

The great leveller that was Exeter turned in to another defeat. The ref didn't help us, but then again nor did we! On another day that corner isn't taken again and JC's flick is a foot lower and drops in, instead of hitting the bar, on such fine margins games are won and lost, such is life at the bottom. So on to this week and a visit to high flying Wycombe no less, heart says 1-1, head says this sadly........

Wycombe 5 Dagenham 1
Hemmings

Att. 5,557
ARNU

Big defeat Im sad to say 4,5 even 6 Who knows ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

Teams must relish playing us at the moment, I'm opting for a 3-0 defeat.
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
steeevooo

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Teams must relish playing us at the moment, I'm opting for a 3-0 defeat with McClure notching against his old club.
Have we sold McClure back to Wycombe then?

I do also predict a 3-0 reverse though.
Richie

2-0 defeat
Mark

I fear for us. I think we could get done 5.
DaggerJoel11

steeevooo wrote:
DaggerJoel11 wrote:Teams must relish playing us at the moment, I'm opting for a 3-0 defeat with McClure notching against his old club.
I appear to have muddled my thoughts, god knows why I wrote that. I meant 3-0.

Have we sold McClure back to Wycombe then?

I do also predict a 3-0 reverse though.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mike the Dagger

All this doom and gloom, and you just know it'll be a scruffy 0-1 away win or similar and Wayne will be all over it with how well we are progressing.

4-0 Wycombe then.
A S dagger97

Expecting them to destroy us and go up too

4-1 (Late consolation again. McClure possibly)
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
speedy

God I only hope the players don't read this forum, real confidence booster it is. Still think we'll get beat tho, 2-1 with our goal coming from Doidge, that's if he's not made the scapegoat after Tuesday's defeat.
stanton101

speedy wrote:God I only hope the players don't read this forum, real confidence booster it is. Still think we'll get beat tho, 2-1 with our goal coming from Doidge, that's if he's not made the scapegoat after Tuesday's defeat.
What they should be thinking about is how we've spent our hard earned travelling up there to witness a defeat if it happens. They'll be fine sat in their luxury coach with their headphones glued to their bonce and the card school at full pelt. Meanwhile us mere mortals will be struggling through traffic to get home. I don't mind us losing, but give it a bloody good go and show some fight. As for Doidge, I hope he's playing too mate, there are others who need a good kick up the arse, at least he shows some guts.

P.s I hope they do read this. :o
ThatRoundThing

Easy Wycombe win. Bet Wycombe win and ov 2.5 mg. 13/8
stanton101

ThatRoundThing wrote:Easy Wycombe win. Bet Wycombe win and ov 2.5 mg. 13/8
I must admit, I'm tempted, but I won't. :D
ARNU

speedy wrote:God I only hope the players don't read this forum, real confidence booster it is. .

I hope they do read it.If your doing crap at work the boss or the customers/clients will be only too pleased to tell you and if it continues he fires your arse or your custom goes elsewhere.No different with footballers Im afraid.To be honest,If you lot were calling me allsorts and giving me stick it'd fire me up to get a hat trick and stuff one up ya.Certainly wouldn't sulk like a big kid or want to be covered in cotton wool.Patting someone on the back for being below expectations is a philosophy you've yet to convince me works.

The players gotta man up and get on with it.Let their feet and the results do the talking.Turn the boo's into cheers and all that.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

We went there last season if I recall we both teams in the sort of form they are in this season. When JC got us in front I thought we weathered the storm that came after and it was looking like they were starting to run out of ideas, then Batt did his Darcy Bussel impression.

Hopefully we can do a similar job this season with Ayo's return giving everybody a lift. They have a very small squad failing to fill the bench last two games so if we can frustrate them they don't have many options from the bench.

I will go cross my fingers close my eyes and go 1-1

Two other points is Wayne going to give Jodi his head or return him to the bench. the big wide pitch has to be up his street surely ?

Also who partners Ayo ?