Todays ref....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Im sure we changed refs at half time.1st half it was ward 2nd it was Fitch.The tannoy bloke today was shit by the way.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

Yeh they changed at some point. I'd assume half time as I didn't notice it at any other time, but may have fallen asleep.
stanton101

ARNU wrote:Im sure we changed refs at half time.1st half it was ward 2nd it was Fitch.The tannoy bloke today was shit by the way.
Perhaps Nosworthy can do the pre match entertainment on Tuesday.
IanC

ARNU wrote:Im sure we changed refs at half time.1st half it was ward 2nd it was Fitch.The tannoy bloke today was shit by the way.
Shocking thing to say about someone just filling in for the day,you clearly wernt listening otherwise you would have heard classic Jam being played and the hilarious half time score from Luton and Redbrige!Put your foghorn down for next time im sure thommo wouldnt mind.
Bluenose

I was in early and they were playing Rod Stewart's Mandolin Wind, followed by a couple of tracks from Rubber Soul. Lovely
ARNU

IanC wrote:
Shocking thing to say about someone just filling in for the day,you clearly wernt listening otherwise you would have heard classic Jam being played and the hilarious half time score from Luton and Redbrige!Put your foghorn down for next time im sure thommo wouldnt mind.
I liked the music.The announcer was actually by any standard quite poor though.Mumbling and inarticulate.Luton and Redbridge,I sniggered admittedly but actually laughed properly when the old bloke behind me said (Not in his quietest voice)"who is this C***?".I would have done it better just by speaking clearly and having learnt to read properly at school,not to mention my built in charisma and natural aptitude for comedy and being brilliant at everything.(Notably winding up people over the tiniest thing on an internet forum ;) )
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !