The Next Seven games

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TheLion

Before the end of 2013 we have another 7 leagues games to play and five of these are away from home.

Depending how we fare in these games we will have a good handle on our prospects for the rest of the season.

I have been saying for a few weeks, that if we could be in touching distance of the top seven positions by the end of January, the Home/Away pendulum swings in our favour (the next 7 games with 5 at home).

Victoria Road would certainly be an exciting place to be at the end of January if we had home games coming up where we knew that a number of wins could take us to a league position that most of us thought impossible after the past two seasons.

We are the form team at the moment and we have had played against some tough teams recently.

However, Plymouth away starts the difficult run up to 2014, so fingers crossed.
Dagdale

Quite well put Lion, those 7 games could in effect be so important for us and in hindsight the two away games of 'pacesetters' Oxford United & Chesterfield will be the biggest test this season on how far we have matured from the calamity of last season. Believe it or not were probably do very well there but come a cropper at home to either Wycombe or Torquay, going to try and make the boxing day effort to Pompey, because I think this will be our biggest test, we wont have what would have been real good support down there but I think were rise to this one and cant resist saying I think great times are coming Dagenham's way.
Lcbdagger

There is no way we are putting in a worse 90 minutes at Home to Torquay than we did last year... that is a cast iron certainty
Richie

Lcbdagger wrote:There is no way we are putting in a worse 90 minutes at Home to Torquay than we did last year... that is a cast iron certainty
Home to Cheltenham when we lost 5-0?
Kevin

Having that many away games in this spell will be pretty tough...being the miserable git that I am, I'll be pleased if we're still as clear from the bottom by Christmas..!! ;-)
Lcbdagger

Richie wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:There is no way we are putting in a worse 90 minutes at Home to Torquay than we did last year... that is a cast iron certainty
Haha I think you misread my post Richie... I said we can't be worse this season against Torquay than we were last year.
Richie

Lcbdagger wrote:
Richie wrote:
Haha I think you misread my post Richie... I said we can't be worse this season against Torquay than we were last year.
:oops:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Richie wrote:

Sorry but we won 1.0