Jodi Jones

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
nomis

If this report is true ! Surely the club can extract a bit more cash from a Premier League Club

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/787557115?-19161:3639:0
Dagdale

I really can not understand what reason for now do the club need to sell Jodi? He's only just worked his way into the first team. We all know he's potential could be enormous he will get more glamour with financial clout no doubt, but I feel it would be grossly unfair to us fans at Dagenham and Redbridge to deprive us of seeing his wears for at least one full season.
ARNU

Take the dosh build in some tasty add-ons and buy a new roof for the Bury Road end.Personally I like the Charlton Deal myself as Ayo was the best cb we've had for a long time.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Take the dosh build in some tasty add-ons and buy a new roof for the Bury Road end.Personally I like the Charlton Deal myself as Ayo was the best cb we've had for a long time.
Could be a free agent next season as well .
Grimsweeper

He has to go...I know , but..
It's such a shame we don't seem to get any football out of our star players before they go nowadays.
Jodi has 9 apps to his name (1 goal)
Dwight made 18 (7 goals)

I just hope we can keep our knickers on for the sort of money a young player attracting 47 scouts should get (250k plus at least)

Somehow I can see us settling for the "bag of chips" ...(50k with add ons that we may get one day if we're lucky)
Lcbdagger

Where is the young man today??
EastLDN

17 scouts at the game watching him last night according to this

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk ... _1_4199929

Is he really that good? Far too many times held on to the ball last night when he should have passed, and countless times got done in possesion. Yes good goal and pacy but at times just seemed to run around with the ball without any clear direction,
Diggerthedog

EastLDN wrote:17 scouts at the game watching him last night according to this

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk ... _1_4199929

Is he really that good? Far too many times held on to the ball last night when he should have passed, and countless times got done in possesion. Yes good goal and pacy but at times just seemed to run around with the ball without any clear direction,
He really is that good, the other players failed to create space for him or themselves to give him an outlet.
ARNU

I saw Peter Taylor in the car park,I think he has links with Exeter but someone tells me he does a bit of scouting.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

How much and who too will be the talk of the next 48 Hours.
redboy

Plenty of speculation regarding his imminent departure, but what I'm interested is in 1) How is this money going to be spent 2) What players will be brought in 3) What sell on clauses will we include?

Luton have just picked up around £2m for Andre Gray, a year after selling him for a million. I don't see JJ in his class, but if we really can afford to keep him, let's only sell him at the right price.
Diggerthedog

redboy wrote:Plenty of speculation regarding his imminent departure, but what I'm interested is in 1) How is this money going to be spent 2) What players will be brought in 3) What sell on clauses will we include?

Luton have just picked up around £2m for Andre Gray, a year after selling him for a million. I don't see JJ in his class, but if we really can afford to keep him, let's only sell him at the right price.
We will sell him for cheap as we always do and also the money will not be spent on signings but it will be held back to increase budgets next few seasons.

He is 17 playing first team and scoring goals and had two years left on his contract, £750k with a 25% sell on clause should be the minimum.