Rhys Murphy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Is he really having a good time at Oldham ???

Only played 11 times and no goals.How much did we get for him again ??

Id say we dodged a bullet there and had a bit of a touch getting rid.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

As far as I know he's scored once, in pre-season and is a regular on the bench.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

Another on the long list of moves that came at the wrong time. Jodi take note.
dagger4eva

Certainly doesn’t seem to have worked out for him there that’s for sure.

Gone from being loved by (most) Daggers fans to probably loathed at Oldham. I believe we got around 25k for him.

As to whether we dodged a bullet….. I still think he’d be banging them in for us tbh – would get him back without a second thought.
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:Certainly doesn’t seem to have worked out for him there that’s for sure.

Gone from being loved by (most) Daggers fans to probably loathed at Oldham. I believe we got around 25k for him.

As to whether we dodged a bullet….. I still think he’d be banging them in for us tbh – would get him back without a second thought.
Its a big step up.Legend at Daggers usually means Bench at mediocre league 1 club.Id have him back too as I can tolerate poor heading and jumping ability as long as you can score.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Has he even made the bench ? has not first two games.

Would have had him back in a flash until that last game against Cheltenham, looking to come off and yet was running round like a two year old the following week. Sorry, his last effort for us was one of little interest and one I wont forget.

They want to adapt Putula Clerks hit as the Clubs anthem The Other mans grass is never greener.