Prediction v Charlton

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Not that Pompey needed much help, but Saturday we were more than generous! Can we bounce back at Charlton? I think we can in all honesty and no I haven't been at the bleach! I'm going for a win on penalties, what say you?

Charlton 1-1 Daggers (aet)

Daggers win 3-2 on pens
A S dagger97

Might have a chance should Charlton decice to play reserves. Don't see why Lg Cup has to be seeded but We're getting closer to making R2 and couldn't have been any closer last year (unbeleivable game) This may be the season. 9th time lucky?
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
dagger4eva

If they can beat QPR 2-0 I fear what they could do to us.

Charlton 4
Daggers 0
ThatRoundThing

I think we will spend most of the time defending again so therefore Charlton to win to nil.
DaggerJoel11

The League Cup is when you can go for it, and I believe we can defy the odds. I'm going for a 1-0 win courtesy of JC.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ThatRoundThing

How quick a year passes, this time last year Daggers fans witnessed a 6-6 goal fest at Home to Brentford only
To lose on penalties.
Charlton were also at Home to Colchester U and won 4-0.

I had managed to get cheap tickets for the sell out preseason friendly Chelsea v Real Sociedad. Another ground visited. Fabregas and Diego Costa's first Home game in a Chelsea shirt. Costa scored both goals.
PaulHornchurch

Hi Joel, can't see Cureton being involved with Orient Saturday and Exeter Tuesday.
Lcbdagger

Not sure if the Charlton weekend result means they play their reserves or of they come in full of confidence and keep the momentum going.

Expecting a loss by two but a much better performance... Followed by a 500k bid for Jodi
DaggerJoel11

PaulHornchurch wrote:Hi Joel, can't see Cureton being involved with Orient Saturday and Exeter Tuesday.
Oh yes, however I refuse to be fazed by his absence. Hemmings to score the goal for the daggers.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:Not sure if the Charlton weekend result means they play their reserves or of they come in full of confidence and keep the momentum going.

Expecting a loss by two but a much better performance... Followed by a 500k bid for Jodi
Don't look like we have many options ,only 16 outfield players available for selection Saturday and only 12 used one who was obviously not fit. We need the agreement of QPR for the young lad . Perhaps JC will do as last year and sit it out on the bench but I reckon the temptation to use him if we are in the game will prove to much.

With the unspoken injury crisis our backs against the wall here and a blood and guts Cup tie is something we don't really need
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:Not sure if the Charlton weekend result means they play their reserves or of they come in full of confidence and keep the momentum going.

Don't look like we have many options ,only 16 outfield players available for selection Saturday and only 12 used one who was obviously not fit. We need the agreement of QPR for the young lad . Perhaps JC will do as last year and sit it out on the bench but I reckon the temptation to use him if we are in the game will prove to much.

With the unspoken injury crisis our backs against the wall here and a blood and guts Cup tie is something we don't really need
The club need a cup run at least to stop selling Jones on the cheap.
Pondfield Dagger

HT draw FT Charlton...odds 7/2
ThatRoundThing

Another option Pondfield.. Charlton winning margin 2. Odds 10/3
Auntie Merge

Hmmm. Difficult game but hopefully we will win in style.

Charlton 0 daggers 6

Enjoy ;)
Mikins

2-0 Charlton

If O'Brien is in goal 4-0 Charlton.
Sorry about your damn luck!