For those coming to Helmond

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Simmo

Firstly it's hot today (29) and expected to be 25 tomorrow afternoon so bring a cap and some sun cream!

The train from Eindhoven to Helmond isn't running tomorrow but there is a replacement bus service so allow extra time to get to the ground. I drove there from the centre of Eindhoven this morning and it took about 20 minutes so a cab shouldn't be outrageous in price between four.

The local paper gives us a mention but all I can understand is "Dagenham" so I'm hoping its positive!
Lcbdagger

Does it also say haha, Boreham or non league anywhere? Easy to tell then if it's positive or not
Mike the Dagger

I was expecting the message for those travelling to be "bring your boots".
Diggerthedog

Simmo wrote:Firstly it's hot today (29) and expected to be 25 tomorrow afternoon so bring a cap and some sun cream!

The train from Eindhoven to Helmond isn't running tomorrow but there is a replacement bus service so allow extra time to get to the ground. I drove there from the centre of Eindhoven this morning and it took about 20 minutes so a cab shouldn't be outrageous in price between four.

The local paper gives us a mention but all I can understand is "Dagenham" so I'm hoping its positive!
Is there a pub/social bar at the stadium?