St Albans match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Do we actually have enough players to put a side out?!
Mikins

We're going classic preseason formation

Trialist
Trialist Trialist Trialist Trialist
Trialist Trialist Trialist Trialist
Trialist Trialist

Subs:
Youth Team Players
Sorry about your damn luck!
admin
Site Admin

Bet victor are taking bets for this match and offering odds of 18/5 for St. Albans to win, that's possibly worth a fiver
ThatRoundThing

@admin. Bet365 was 4/1 St Albans early this morning. Odds have been drifting all morning since then.
admin
Site Admin

ThatRoundThing wrote:@admin. Bet365 was 4/1 St Albans early this morning. Odds have been drifting all morning since then.
Well like I've said before, I wouldn't ever bet against my own team but if I was a neutral I'd certainly stick a cheeky fiver on St. Albans, great price on them
DaggerJoel11

Team news:

GK- Liam O'Brien
LB- Jack Connors
CB- Nyron Nosworthy
CB- Alex Lacey
RB- Josh Passley
LM- Ashley Chambers
CM- Frankie Raymond
CM- Jack Robinson
RM- Jodi Jones
CF- Ashley Chambers
CF- Christian Doidge

Subs: Cousins, Partridge, Gayle, Widdowson, Boucaud, Cureton, Hines
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

Chambers notches a brace in the opening ten minutes, firstly slotting past the onrushing keeper and then latching on to Doidge's flickon to double the daggers advantage.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

Trialist makes it 3-0 from the spot.
Lcbdagger

Glad I kept hold of that fiver now ;-)
DaggerJoel11

Decent start; nice 4-0 win. Connors, Chambers x2 & Trialist Bayan Fenwick notching.
bearaab

I believe Fenwick is a winger?
TommyD&R

Two Luton players in our side tonight, Still must be feeling a bit sorry for us. On the other side, apparantly Doe is in training with Luton along with CMS so that could take them up to 7 or 8 ex Daggers now!
matt_drfc

TommyD&R wrote:Two Luton players in our side tonight, Still must be feeling a bit sorry for us. On the other side, apparantly Doe is in training with Luton along with CMS so that could take them up to 7 or 8 ex Daggers now!
I guess Stilly won't want a transfer fee if we do want to sign those players.
admin
Site Admin

Lcbdagger wrote:Glad I kept hold of that fiver now ;-)
Glad I always stick to the theory of never betting against your own team.

Convincing start from us though, that's how it should be done. Well played Daggers
Dagdale

Nice relaxed atmosphere tonight in Clarence park, albeit about 10 or so of us Dags and be lucky if it went beyond a ton in ground top notch, plenty of new faces on show and were still trying to put names to shirts but slightly worrying that its almost certain that not only losing Billy to Crewe our other two 'stars' will be no longer be wearing a red shirt so we just all hope the management re-strengthen our squad in the next couple of weeks and we can keep the faith.