Nyron Nosworthy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Rumour on the Daggers Facebook page that he may be signing for us... thoughts?

Not sure where this one has popped up from
Adrian

If we sign him, I imagine Arnu will self combust

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/1 ... ge__attack
NickMurphy

Only found it as a guy who works at Gatwick spoke to me on Twitter and said that he spoke to Nosworthy last week and said he'd be signing tomorrow (today now), plus 9 men mentioned it as well although I'm not sure what their information is from.
Woodford Dagger

By the sounds of things he deserved it, everyone knows cyclists are wankers anyway.
The Romford Dagger

Annouced on website 13 mins ago
ARNU

Im not against everyone who has a disagreement which resorts to a bit of rolling around the floor.Looks to me like this was handbags really.Its when someone is clearly a bully who attacks an otherwise reluctant opponent. I mean...Jamie guy beat the ****** out of his girlfriend so er...hes a *****.Partridge was similarly over violent.Marlon king raped a girl as did Ched Evans.Brian Woodall drove pissed,the Plymouth goalkeeper and lee hughes killed people drink driving.A bit of pushing and shoving with a lairy cyclist isn't going to upset me.Its when the victim is beaten to a pulp that I,and im sure most others would be concerned. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Hoping this is a decent signing... interested to see if we play him in the middle or out wide given his age and presumed lack of pace... I am warming to Partridge but still don't think he is fast enough to be a full back
Mikins

Good to see we've snapped up someone with experience to pair with (presumably) Gayle. losing Doey was bad, but replacing him with someone with an extra 8-9 years of exerpeince as well as playing at a higher level certainly can't be sniffed at.

I can see Partridge staying at RB for the time being unless we sign someone else, with Gayle helping cover his lack of pace as and when required.
Sorry about your damn luck!
bearaab

I miss Doe already =(
matt_drfc

Josh Passley is training with us, so if he signs we could be looking at Passley, Partridge, Nosworthy, Widdowson with Gayle and Connors as back up. Not terrible by any means.
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:Josh Passley is training with us, so if he signs we could be looking at Passley, Partridge, Nosworthy, Widdowson with Gayle and Connors as back up. Not terrible by any means.
Hearing positive things about Passley so could be a decent signing
Richie

Pleased with Nosworthy on the face of it. I obviously have no idea what he has in the tank these days but 34 for a Centre Back isn't excessively old and as has been said, should be good for the youngsters.
bearaab

I have a bad feeling it'll be like when Arber started getting a bit past it.
NickMurphy

I've never been sold on Nosworthy higher up the ladder, but I reckon he should be decent at this level. Pompey and Bristol City fans that I've spoken to have both said good things, so hopefully he's a solid signing.
Alan

ARNU wrote:Marlon king raped a girl
I don't think he did, I think he groped and punched a woman and was convicted of GBH and sexual assault.