Flexi-card

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

IanC wrote:
stanton101 wrote:If I'd have known we'd be letting our best players go on a weekly basis, then I would never have bought a season ticket. Piss takers.
Hope this is tongue in cheek,otherwise its the most ridiculous quote of the summer.
You are correct sir, it was. Deep down we all knew they were gone as soon as the lap of honour was done last season. Abs suddenly thought he was Pirlo running the show in midfield. Billy played well but his injury record ain't to clever and Howell for me was non existent in a majority of matches I saw him play. The only one out of those four where I am disappointed is Doey. I think the club maybe could have done a little better there, that said, with our budget or lack of, we could only go so far. I just hope we find some decent replacements and soon. The clock as they say is ticking.
IanC

Yeah correct we all knew what was coming cos that's our club and that's how it's always been.I knew it would be at least three and just wished we could have at least kept one of them.In fact i wouldn't have even mind which one it was,but alas it wasn't to be,and has we always do we wish them all well and on we go.Yet another team to build,but have every faith we will do it again.