Signings

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

So the manager admits in his interview that we lost out to Barnet over Hoyte returning and lost out on a Striker... Any idea who it could have been?

Thoughts on who we may bring in while the Howel, Doe and Billy contracts roll over
Dagger83

Sanchez Watt perhaps?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
DI Mike Dashwood

I would say getting Doe, Bingham and Howell signed up is more important than anyone new at the moment.

Recorder reports this morning that Club still in talks with all three. I would say longer it goes on, the more likely they are to stay as could mean not many other Clubs showing an interest in them??
stanton101

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:I would say getting Doe, Bingham and Howell signed up is more important than anyone new at the moment.

Recorder reports this morning that Club still in talks with all three. I would say longer it goes on, the more likely they are to stay as could mean not many other Clubs showing an interest in them??
Hope you're right mate.
Lcbdagger

Interview was linked through the Daggers Facebook page Mike... Manager said he was disappointed to lose out on a Striker and Hoyte
The Romford Dagger

Nick pope left Port Vale on a free. Could it be him?
Diggerthedog

Brett Williams or Craig Westcarr, both signed yesterday for league two sides?
Mikins

I should say I'm a little surprised we're still being outbid by Barnet on contracts, but then they've always seemed to have more money than their fanbase and not being in the league for a few seasons should explain.

Tbh we'll probably see no signings until after the first few pre-season games are under way and the trialists start getting run outs. and I'm happy enough not to be signing people sight unseen anymore.
Sorry about your damn luck!
DaggerJoel11

Blair Turgott is now a free agent. Apparently Orient are most likely to secure his signature,
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

Femi is a free agent apparently too.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

I'd take turgot.
Someone like him I think is needed.
Doubt we could afford him tho or pay more than orient.
but we finished 9th!
OBD

I thought Turgott was dire for us. He had lightening pace but was useless with that round white thing.

Ben Tozer has gone to Yeovil.
@OfficialBigDave
DaggerJoel11

I'd have turgott too. When Zav got injured and he came in we adapted to a more direct formation which didn't really suit him. If we could acquire him he'd be useful at least.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Richie

Turgott was awful when we had him I thought. Not gutted if we don't sign him for sure