So it's Barnet...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:We all know you thought it was still to be played, don't worry about it.
If have believed him if e hadn't said midweek so checked the fixtures to see if they were playing Tuesday but no.
SteveW

F*cking horrible club. That's two away games (Luton as well) I'll swerve next season.
Mikins

I'm happy with that, never had any issues at all with Barnet or their fans and usually a fun away trip. Good to have them back and for Tranmere to sod off.
Sorry about your damn luck!
DaggerJoel11

Looks like local Barnet will be Southends replacement.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bearaab

Orient more like!
ARNU

So I found this old lamp and a genie popped out and granted me a wish.Could have gone for loadsa money or a different shag every night with a top supermodel or the cure for all hideous diseases.Went for Southend to lose their auto promotion place in the last game and be stuffed in the playoff final again instead.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Phippo

ARNU wrote:So I found this old lamp and a genie popped out and granted me a wish.Could have gone for loadsa money or a different shag every night with a top supermodel or the cure for all hideous diseases.Went for Southend to lose their auto promotion place in the last game and be stuffed in the playoff final again instead.
Amen to that! :D
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:So I found this old lamp and a genie popped out and granted me a wish.Could have gone for loadsa money or a different shag every night with a top supermodel or the cure for all hideous diseases.Went for Southend to lose their auto promotion place in the last game and be stuffed in the playoff final again instead.
There is a plus to everything tho Arnu if they do make it, at least we will be spaired old Shrimpy for a whole year.
Bluenose

Talking of clubs we won't be playing next year: do you think Cheltenham are regretting not renewing Cureton's contract at the end of last season?
Lcbdagger

Bluenose wrote:Talking of clubs we won't be playing next year: do you think Cheltenham are regretting not renewing Cureton's contract at the end of last season?
You would imagine so... BBC website says their top league scorer has 4!! That's an incredible amount over a whole season