Alan Devonshire

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Mark wrote:Never know, the hammers might let us use their training facilities next winter with him in charge. But probably not.
Aint seen Grimsby offering us their facilities :lol:

Im sure for that reason alone Devo would be worth a punt.
The manager used to play for Grimsby, born and bread Bermondsey massive Millwall fan.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Mark wrote:Never know, the hammers might let us use their training facilities next winter with him in charge. But probably not.

The manager used to play for Grimsby, born and bread Bermondsey massive Millwall fan.
I did know that.

So far it seems Wayne only has an excellent contact in Parsloes park keeper LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:

But Bolton Wanderers have. We do not need to look for a Manager we have a perfectly good one who tonight sits above a team who draw 13k a week and have a budget 5 times the size. This has now happened two seasons running so can't be a fluke. He also only sits 9 points behind John Still who has about 5 teams to select from and again works to a budget many times greater then he has.

There is no vacancy at The Daggers at least for another 1 year 11 months and two weeks!!!!!!!!!
Lcbdagger

Need to see the manager sign a contract before saying we won't be getting rid of him... Hopefully good news Sussex
NickMurphy

Wouldn't want Devonshire. Done a great job at Braintree granted, but I don't see him fitting here - besides his name is always the favourite for the Colchester post whenever it comes up, which I imagine it will again in about 2 weeks time. How convenient. Although I've also heard a certain former red card merchant might fancy it again.

As for us, happy with Wayne.