Newport Prediction

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Despite picking up just one point from a possible twelve in April, Newport are still in the race for a play off place and will see our visit as perfect timing to get their play off hopes back on track. We have nothing to play for and WB may see this as an opportunity to give some players some valuable game time. For this reason I'm going for a home win. What say you?

Newport 2-1 Daggers.
Bingham.

Att 3, 114 (107)
ARNU

Another draw I think.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
PaulHornchurch

My betting slip shows Daggers win along with JC to score first, after Tuesday he will finish his first chance.

Happy for back 4 to stay the same, wonder if he might play Doidge and JC up front for a change. All the pressure on County.

Same as Stevenage, pitch isn't the best so let's try something different.

See you tomorrow
DaggerSince92

PaulHornchurch wrote:My betting slip shows Daggers win along with JC to score first, after Tuesday he will finish his first chance.

Happy for back 4 to stay the same, wonder if he might play Doidge and JC up front for a change. All the pressure on County.

Same as Stevenage, pitch isn't the best so let's try something different.

See you tomorrow
See you tomorrow Paul. What time are we meeting?
Pondfield Dagger

Two teams with off the field troubles lol zabroski and labadie...

we need to sort out the right wing... give jacubiak a chance out wide, see what he can do..

and wayne..give your best player 90 mins this time...

1-1
Phippo

Pondfield Dagger wrote:Two teams with off the field troubles lol zabroski and labadie...

we need to sort out the right wing... give jacubiak a chance out wide, see what he can do..

1-1
Think you'll find Cousins was given 90 mins. :D
Auntie Merge

League position in these games means nothing. Newport 0 Daggers 6.
SteveW

Phippo wrote:
Pondfield Dagger wrote:Two teams with off the field troubles lol zabroski and labadie...

1-1
Think you'll find Cousins was given 90 mins. :D
Curo was never going to score even if he'd had 90 minutes.
daggersjeff

Wayne mates with anyone at Newport??

Will play 4-5-1 again or possibly 4-6-0 to give them a chance

Please Daggers...DONT renew the contract!!!
bearaab

Do people actually believe he tried to not win? Pathetic.
stanton101

So now he sends his teams out to not win matches? I truly have heard it all now. Surely if that were the case then we would have sat back on tuesday and let them win. The fact is we created enough chances to win 2 matches, let alone one. We were just unlucky, on another night jc scores at least twice and we're congratulating the team on a well deserved win. And lets not forget stilly still kept two up top so we could have easily lost it despite our chances.
No doubt some will revel in a loss should we lose at newport and conspiracy theories will be rife. I know I won't because at the end of the day that's football, anything can happen.
DaggerJoel11

Newport 2-3 Daggers
Cureton,Boucaud and Bingham
3,267 (144)
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

Would love to see us play a proper 433 with Jak or Jones alongside Hemmings and Cureton... Keep the back five as it is and make a decision on three out of the for central midfield players.

Give us a proper left and right attacking threat and we can beat most teams

Still going for someone to pop up with a goal to take the pressure off JC.

Score draw today of we are on it... One goal defeat if we have another finishing mare like Tuesday... Let's go 2-2
bearaab

4-3-3 with a back 5! =D
Lcbdagger

bearaab wrote:4-3-3 with a back 5! =D
Unless you intend to pay a rush goalie bearaab I was hoping Cousins would also get a game!