Ian Gayle

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I thought he did a good job last night.Looked steady and in control.Hope he gets a run in the team now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Spot on.

. o O ( note to self.... must stop agreeing with ARNU )
matt_drfc

Hoping Doey stays, I think those 2 could form a good partnership. Hopefully we can bring in a big tall defender as well and I think we'd have a good mix. Probably let Saah go.
stanton101

ARNU wrote:I thought he did a good job last night.Looked steady and in control.Hope he gets a run in the team now.
Agreed. Probably won't see ayo play again for us, so why not.
leewilson

Did alright but it was a fairly straightforward time for him once the sending off had occurred. He was skinned once in the middle of the pitch by Lee during the first half that nearly ended in a goal. Deserves a go until the end of the season although I don't think I want to be going into next season with him as first choice.
OBD

I'd be more than happy with him and Doe here as our centre halves next season, assuming we can't persuade Obileye to sign up again for next season
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

Not good enough for me, been here for ages and not improved. He only played as Saah was out on loan.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Not good enough for me, been here for ages and not improved. He only played as Saah was out on loan.

I thought he'd improved yesterday if I'm being honest...
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Not good enough for me, been here for ages and not improved. He only played as Saah was out on loan.

He looked ok against 10 men, never won a header against benson in 35 minutes. He has been here a few years now and if he is nowhere near the team time for him to be released.
DaggerJoel11

Good learning curve fir him, hopefully he can get a decent run-in now.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

Not digging him out but the non tackle on Lee first half was poor and almost saw us go one down... Did ok after but not the challenging game you can really judge him on. Not certain he or Sash are the standard we need yet if either have to play with Doe partnering then
Richie

Diggerthedog wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

He looked ok against 10 men, never won a header against benson in 35 minutes. He has been here a few years now and if he is nowhere near the team time for him to be released.
Nor did Doe. I liked what I saw from Gayle