Sign JC

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian

I think the board should take the bull by the horns and sign JC up NOW... With or withouth Burnetts agreement.

None of us know if WB will sign another contract ( I so hope he doesn't ), but none of us can disagree that JC has become a true DAGGER..... He has passion and heart, and that has been missing from a lot of our signings in the past few years.... Including our manager!
bloke down the pub

Signing W.B. should not be an option.
Chigwellian

bloke down the pub wrote:Signing W.B. should not be an option.
I don't agree, although I may be in the minority.

The reasons being is that for 3/4 of the season, WB didn't know his best side, even though the majority could see what the problems were.

He is very quick, when the going gets tough to throw in that racist comments and death threats have been mentioned....... But not at the time of the offence ..... Seems strange to me.
bearaab

I heard Burnett has tea parties with Hitler
Lcbdagger

Chigwellian wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:Signing W.B. should not be an option.
I don't agree, although I may be in the minority.

The reasons being is that for 3/4 of the season, WB didn't know his best side, even though the majority could see what the problems were.

He is very quick, when the going gets tough to throw in that racist comments and death threats have been mentioned....... But not at the time of the offence ..... Seems strange to me.
Hang on... someone says he shouldn't sign a new contract... you say you don't agree... then list reasons why he shouldn't sign a new contract??
matt_drfc

Chigwellian clearly misinterpreted BDTP's post. No big deal.