Change for Change sake

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Conners aint good enough.Partridge loses in pace what he brings in skill on the ball and poor old Chambers isnt consistent enough.I guess and hope with all my heart that wayne was resting players for Luton on tuesday night.To beat them and ****** up their promotion chances would be every daggers dream im sure and is by far the most important match of the season for us.I hope Wayne stuffs ol Johny Judas with Auntie Merges rare 6-0 scoreline.Im sure I could forgive Wayne all his ****** ups if he could get us this last win.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
its all good

I believe we will appeal the Ayo red card as from what I hear he was trying to be peace maker but several Carlisle blokes pinned him to the ground
Also have a hunch that a decision may be imminent on Wayne's future which will please some of the more critical contributors
It's just a hunch so we'll see
Mark

From the video I've no idea how Ayo got sent off. If we appeal they'll probably back the ref and say there wasn't clear evidence it is wrong though.
Adrian

Mark wrote:From the video I've no idea how Ayo got sent off. If we appeal they'll probably back the ref and say there wasn't clear evidence it is wrong though.
The pair of them look to me like they're being a pair of twats. There's an awful lot of effort going into pulling them apart.
Ayo doesn't look shocked to be sent off either.
Lcbdagger

Adrian wrote:
Mark wrote:From the video I've no idea how Ayo got sent off. If we appeal they'll probably back the ref and say there wasn't clear evidence it is wrong though.
The pair of them look to me like they're being a pair of twats. There's an awful lot of effort going into pulling them apart.
Ayo doesn't look shocked to be sent off either.
My first thought, despite being a bit of a melee was there was v little argument from Ayo when the red card came out
SteveW

Chigwellian wrote:
Pondfield Dagger wrote:bit unfair perhaps to Carlisle's relegation rivals putting out a weaker team.
I was going to write the same thing.... I still can't believe people still want Koko (slanderous pleb) to sign another contract... I wonder if a brown envelope was evident yesterday!!
Pots and kettles eh Chiggy?
TomMc

SteveW wrote:
Chigwellian wrote:
Pondfield Dagger wrote:bit unfair perhaps to Carlisle's relegation rivals putting out a weaker team.
I was going to write the same thing.... I still can't believe people still want Koko (slanderous pleb) to sign another contract... I wonder if a brown envelope was evident yesterday!!
Pots and kettles eh Chiggy?
Was about to say the same thing!
Dagger Steve

ARNU wrote:To beat them and ****** up their promotion chances would be every daggers dream im sure and is by far the most important match of the season for us.I hope Wayne stuffs ol Johny Judas with Auntie Merges rare 6-0 scoreline.Im sure I could forgive Wayne all his ****** ups if he could get us this last win.
This is nowhere near the most important match of the season. That was Hartlepool/Tranmere beginning March, or Carlisle November. or the Southport games.

This is a nothing game for us. I would like to see us win and convincingly, and will be nice to see Still back at Victoria Road and receive a warm reception. That's it.
Diggerthedog

Dagger Steve wrote:
ARNU wrote:To beat them and ****** up their promotion chances would be every daggers dream im sure and is by far the most important match of the season for us.I hope Wayne stuffs ol Johny Judas with Auntie Merges rare 6-0 scoreline.Im sure I could forgive Wayne all his ****** ups if he could get us this last win.
This is nowhere near the most important match of the season. That was Hartlepool/Tranmere beginning March, or Carlisle November. or the Southport games.

This is a nothing game for us. I would like to see us win and convincingly, and will be nice to see Still back at Victoria Road and receive a warm reception. That's it.
Yes nothing game for me too, I would like to be told if we are not fielding our strongest side then I can give it a miss.
dagger4eva

DTD ... what difference would that make exactly??

We have already been told the team would not be allowed to give anything other than 100% ....

Expect Luton to give us a comprehensive beating tomorrow - Johnny Still 3 - Koko Select XI 1
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:DTD ... what difference would that make exactly??

We have already been told the team would not be allowed to give anything other than 100% ....

Expect Luton to give us a comprehensive beating tomorrow - Johnny Still 3 - Koko Select XI 1
Very true :lol: :lol:
ARNU

I cant be the only one that wants us to turn Stilly over surely.Horrible club horrible fans who wouldnt want to see them stuffed by our boys and them have no chance of play-offs.You might as well go in the Luton end if you dont care.
SteveW

ARNU wrote:I cant be the only one that wants us to turn Stilly over surely.Horrible club horrible fans who wouldnt want to see them stuffed by our boys and them have no chance of play-offs.You might as well go in the Luton end if you dont care.
An irrational hatred of Luton?
ARNU

SteveW wrote:
ARNU wrote:I cant be the only one that wants us to turn Stilly over surely.Horrible club horrible fans who wouldnt want to see them stuffed by our boys and them have no chance of play-offs.You might as well go in the Luton end if you dont care.
I Dont hate anybody but do harbour a mild dislike of these pikeys though.Ever been a guest at their horrible little ground ? Would be nice if we could turn them over tomorrow.They'll probably rip all the seats out and beat up women and children on their way out but hey ho !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:
SteveW wrote:
I Dont hate anybody but do harbour a mild dislike of these pikeys though.Ever been a guest at their horrible little ground ? Would be nice if we could turn them over tomorrow.They'll probably rip all the seats out and beat up women and children on their way out but hey ho !
I don't like them either.

Since they aren't getting the terrace now there's less chance of them kicking off but I still think there's a chance they will. Pikey scum.