Are we safe?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Don Beech 3

The Bookies seem pretty certain we're safe as they're not even offering odds anymore on it

bearaab

EastLDN wrote:We definitely need 2 more wins to completely ensure safety, I think we will be safe by Luton, look like they may be bottling slightly so all the pressure on them when they roll up to Viccy road
55 points? I can't see all but one of the teams below us getting to 49, let alone 55.

We're safe.
hockley dagger

I think we need one more point
SUSSEX DAGGER

Think we have a good chance of getting 58 as I am looking at Wimbledon ,Carlisle and Accrington . Playing Luton at right time but written that off because of the three game hoodoo we could be faceing.

Newport will be thinking that we are not going to be easy and Exeter may need to come at us last game meaning that it could really suit our style of playing on the counter away from home.

we are already in a situation where we don't have to win as a couple of draws will be enough.

Luton, Newport and Exeter could be playing us under must not lose situations which immediately changes
game plans.
stanton101

The Wimbledon game's the important one. They have nothing to play for and we are virtually safe. The others we could just lose the lot.
stanton101

Don Beech 3 wrote:The Bookies seem pretty certain we're safe as they're not even offering odds anymore on it

There's some decent odds there for carlisle and cambridge, might just be worth a few quid.
Paul from Barking

At the point of writing (after beating the Wombles 4-0), we need 3 points to be absolutely mathematically safe - but I now think we are safe. Will we get to 60+ points?
bearaab

I think if we win our next 5 games we'll be alright but if we draw one we're down.
hockley dagger

Absolutely safe now. Tranmere would have to win their last 5 games to put us down and we'd have to lose them all. And other teams would have to pull past us too.

Cureton's comments on the BBC were interesting. He was talking about how unsettling it is for practically all the team and management team to be going out of contract. We need the board to start making some decisions so the manager, who ever it is, can build for next year.
Paul from Barking

Well played lads. Safe with 4 games left; even though we lost today.