Woking (A) in-game and post game thoughts

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Any audio commentary for this fixture? Woking in-house production or BBC or some sort? Us international fans would like to listen is possible.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
McLeansvilleAppFan

And I found BBC Surrey seems to be airing commentary based on what the BBC Sports smartphone app is showing. Hopefully it is not ISP blocked for overseas listeners. Generally I can listen in but I did have a problem one time.

COYD
McLeansvilleAppFan

Well I can listen to the other fixture on Radio Surrey (Chesterfield v Aldershot Town) but the Daggers are NOT coming over the internet to me. I have tried the smartphone app and the website on my computer.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Down 2-0. Maybe not the worst thing to not be able to listen. I'll check in on Flashscore every now and then.
McLeansvilleAppFan

BBC Radio Surrey Sport tweeted out they were having technical issues and would not have commentary. At least it is not just me being IP address blocked.
McLeansvilleAppFan

And I am an idiot. Had I checked my email I would have had a notice that the Daggers were covering this on MixIr. Were those of you reading this just keeping this a secret from me. :lol:
McLeansvilleAppFan

Well that misery is over.
Pablo

Ben Strevens is available I believe.
Danamite

Is the season over yet. Same old dagenham
Eagleman3449

Disappointing result, glad I didn’t go, need to buck their ideas up, we were described as one of the best footballing teams in the division last year.....hardly.
Dag82

Welcome back to Dagenham Groundhog Day !!

No point sticking the Should Daryl go poll back up.

The ownership thought it was a great idea to give him a 2 year extension last season, before he had actually achieved anything to justify it, and now here we are...

You think there is any chance there gonna pay him up 2 years of contract now, and admit they got it wrong ??.

NO CHANCE.
Dagdale

Classic quote here on the Cards Forum ' When was the last time we scored from two corners in one half? One game even?' In comes Dagenham Just about sums up our boys lack of control over re starts and set pieces a never ending tale?
Auntie Merge

Dag82 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:02 pm Welcome back to Dagenham Groundhog Day !!

No point sticking the Should Daryl go poll back up.

The ownership thought it was a great idea to give him a 2 year extension last season, before he had actually achieved anything to justify it, and now here we are...

You think there is any chance there gonna pay him up 2 years of contract now, and admit they got it wrong ??.

NO CHANCE.
You might think that but our owners want success and a return on their investment. Hopefully they know to cut the cord sooner rather than later to have a chance in this extremely competitive division.
Mark

Very boring game dominated by defences. Barely a chance created at either end.

As usual we can't defend set pieces. Not much more to say really. Even our big lads aren't as big as the opposition's, and we are pushed aside far too easily. Partly strength but also partly mentality - you have to want to keep the ball out of the net like your life depends on it.

I just can't see how it's going to get any better. The wing back positions are a huge problem at the moment, offering very little in either direction. Everyone knows by now that Westy is our main creator and they just double up on him.

Midfield is sterile. Rance was poor for the second week in a row. We lost Jones and Comley and haven't replaced them - we need someone in the middle who can put a foot in and get us moving forward.
Diggerthedog

Mussa is that player, where is he another Dagenham fortnight injury that will last 3 months.

Clubs cursed, 12 year utter crap from top to bottom not matter who is the owner or manager, close it down.