Stockport away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Only three weeks to go to Stockport. The Club have told us what we will be wearing , they have shown us how to grow grass both very impressive.

Sadly despite People making requests including the Supporters Club, nobody knows if we are able to go to Stockport.

Thought Football was nothing without Supporters.
RayleighDagger1986

A good point Sussex.
Not sure if away supporters are allowed in
Mark

It hadn't even entered my head that we might not be allowed. I thought all stadia were back to normal since July 19th!
Dagdale

Minds be focused on this big one for ages especially how going up there last season we almost dropped them off their almighty perch, you imagine a first game up there in 3 weeks with our fans on board and we go one step further, games don't come any bigger and potentially a right cracker really hope we can get the green light and a fair allocation?
RayleighDagger1986

Has the supporters club posted anything regarding travel, that would be an indicator surely
hockley dagger

I don't know the answer for football but both cricket and rugby league have been welcoming away fans. Rail travel seems to be a problem for this match, I believe?
Mark

No trains from Euston but I think you can go to Birmingham from Marylebone and change.
Dagdale

Or Kings Cross to Doncaster change there for Sheffield and Stockport around an hour from there, strikes me since pandemic values of railcards have vastly decreased to what they once were?
DaggerJoel11

Alternatively you can get a National Express coach return from Victoria to Manchester Piccadilly (8am outbound, 6pm return) for less than fifteen quid altogether. Might be uncomfortable but possibly a better alternative to train disruption and vastly cheaper too. Plus Piccadilly to Stockport is only 6mins by train.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
speedy

There is a train leaving Euston at 11.18 arriving at Stockport in plenty of time for the kick off.
The return is 17.25 from Stockport
Both journeys have 4 stops and cost £63 return.
There are options to use different time trains too.
Hope this helps.