More Billericay

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

https://youtu.be/9NAOS8022Qw

2000+ fans in yesterday. He put his own team in a shitty away dressing room with litter over the floor, no kitman or drinks and threw the kits in a pile amongst the mess. Told the players if you wanna play like Sunday league you'll be treated like it. Love this guy !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
steeevooo

I'm disappointed - I thought that Theresa May was announcing this morning that she'd signed for Billericay... ;)
Voice of reason

steeevooo wrote:I'm disappointed - I thought that Theresa May was announcing this morning that she'd signed for Billericay... ;)
That made me laugh out loud
dj johnny b

I think that watch is bigger than any of the clocks I have ever owned.
Or is this all an illusion.....
Daggerfrom70s

He is entertaining. I wonder what his tactical rather than his motivational talks are like.
Diggerthedog

With the players they have signed tactics wont be a problem.
NickMurphy

His way of geeing them up will only last so long. The higher up they go and the better quality of player they sign, the more canny they are and the less that shoutty aesthetic rubbish works.

Plus they were playing Canvey yesterday, who, by all accounts, aren't exactly enjoying a stellar season.
Voice of reason

NickMurphy wrote:His way of geeing them up will only last so long. The higher up they go and the better quality of player they sign, the more canny they are and the less that shoutty aesthetic rubbish works.

Plus they were playing Canvey yesterday, who, by all accounts, aren't exactly enjoying a stellar season.
Spot on