Northampton

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

This was one of the least attractive spectacles I've seen for a while, albeit four goals on show, when we brilliantly came back to take a goal advantage just before the oranges I and all fellow daggers around me just didn't look confident to see the game out and collect three points, we just dont seem to 'kill off a game'. Pitty because our support was pretty good and heading towards that great turnout like Barnet last season. But there was some good signs, how good a player Hines is becoming, love it how he takes on the opponents just hope we hold onto him, quality, and Medy done quite well even crossing over wings and causing a menace to them both sides. Downsides a few spells especially second half the dreaded hoofdball returning, slightly in places no rhythm and a really better side would have taken us out especially first half hour. Sorry to say I'd like to forget this one and highlight for me was another fine spell at the Sixfields pub and the Hungry horse one of my favourite boozers and nice atmosphere, roll on Teeside!
Richie

Didn't go yesterday but pleased with a point and also pleased that Medy got a game. With Hines being targetted having another proper winger on the other side can only help in my humble opinion.
leewilson

We've drawn quite a few games this season that we would have lost last season.

Northampton, Scunthorpe, Morecambe and possibly Newport to name a few.
ARNU

I didn't think Femi had a mare,I know he slipped over once or twice but he made a few decent tackles and blocks.Femi is faster and stronger than Connors and harder to get past.How many times did Northampton have to go backwards after attempting to get by him ? Quite a few.For me Dickson was the most ineffective on the pitch and Bingham should have played from the start instead..Medi was on form and Abs as always was giving it his best.To be fair to Doe,he was quite impressive at RB which for me,he hasn't been before.Agree with Lee....all these draws would have been losses under Still.Win half your home games and draw your aways gives you 60+ points.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Tranced

leewilson wrote:We've drawn quite a few games this season that we would have lost last season.

Which is the difference between us being around mid-table and near the bottom.
Ilford Dagger

I think we are approx. 4 points better off than this time last season, having played some of the top teams away plus our bogey team we have done better than expected so far & have scored in most games so far unlike last year, Keep up the good work!
Penfold

Ohhhhh Chinese! wrote:
leewilson wrote:We've drawn quite a few games this season that we would have lost last season.

Which is the difference between us being around mid-table and near the bottom.
You never know, at the rate we are drawing games where we would have lost them last year, maybe next year we'll win them and get promoted!

OR am I relying on a bit of Football Manager theories there?
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
Mikins

Penfold wrote:
You never know, at the rate we are drawing games where we would have lost them last year, maybe next year we'll win them and get promoted!

OR am I relying on a bit of Football Manager theories there?
At the rate things are going in Cardiff you'll probably be able to apply for manager based on FM win ratios by next year.

you are allowed to rage quit and go again in the premier league right?
Sorry about your damn luck!
ARNU

Who's that in your avatar Milkins ??
Mikins

ARNU wrote:Who's that in your avatar Milkins ??
Alan Alda
ARNU

From Mash.I thought I recognised him.Is he a hero of yours then milky ?
Mikins

I grew up watching MASH all the time so he was a favourite. plus I figured it was highly unlikely anyone else would use him as an Avatar ^_^
ARNU

I used to have one of the dude in The warriors clicking the beer bottles together.A gif file I think its called.