F*****G SHAMEFULL

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Only words I can use to describe our second half showing.

Poor Referee no doubt but he was by nowhere near the worst on that pitch Second half.

At times we had ten behind the ball they had four in their own half and they walked round us.

Absoloute joke.
Diggerthedog

And yet so predictable, yet another decent crowd in and we blew it. Think the management need to have a good look and themselves and ask if they actually have the nous to get the tatics right at this level. Because from where I'm sitting it simply seems not.

Our second half form must be rock bottom of all the divisions.
ARNU

Sack the manager he clearly aint up to it.Fancy hoofing all game in front of John Still as well,king of the hoof.Bet he's shitting himself having seen what a pushover we are.Disgraceful.Absolute joke.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

The referee was most certainly not poor. I can't think of anything he really got wrong.
It'd help if the likes of Boucaud and Hemmings could actually tackle properly.

To have been so comfortable for 44 minutes of the first half to then manage to be so poor in the second half was ridiculous.
redboy

It's virtually the same every game. Decent first half, calamitous second. IMO, the gaffer should just do the honourable thing and resign because the board will never sack him. He's out of his depth and we will go down, not because we have the worst team, but because we have a manager who doesn't know what he's doing.
Lcbdagger

Can't understand why their injured player doesn't have to go off the pitch in injury time? Ref could do with explaining that one but the penalty was stone wall

Sadly, whether winning or losing, the second half tactics are 'stick Porter on for Hemmings' after 70, drop so deep there is no point having a striker on the field abs ensure we fully utilise his 5ft frame by launching high balls to him!

Exeter would always come out at us second half as they had won three on the spin and oozed confidence when they knew we were droping back.

Had no idea Hemmings was playing until his yellow card and I've no idea what happened to Connors after half time??? Bag of nerves again from 50 minutes onwards.

So so predictable... Not expecting a big crowd Tuesday
Mikins

Hands down the worst second half performance I've ever seen. Utterly lazy and lethargic. Im not sure how the hell to describe that but as soon as it started up I thought "this is Cambridge all over again" difference is we didn't even bother to fight back this time.

I wonder if the incoming FA disciplinary fine will come out of anyone wages?
Sorry about your damn luck!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Somebody please help me what the hell is going in the tea at Half time our Second half performance makes the whole first half when we we're very good irrelevent. An i8 year old kid ,by my word what a player has run rings round us.

Where would we be without JC.

The only posative second half could only be Doidge who s abilty in the air surely meant he had to be on sooner if we were going to smash balls up to the top end of the pitch.

I am angry and she'll shocked.
hockley dagger

Absolute toilet - we're in a relegation fight
Richie

You have to earn the right to play as the saying goes and we certainly don't do that. As soon as a team applies some pressure to us it's only going one way at the moment.

We outpassed a footballing side in the first half, they then got more direct, worked harder and we had no clue. Boucard is a luxury player we can't afford IMO, not saying he was the only bad one today but I'm yet to be convinced by him. Also Doe has to play if fit, he just has to.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Agree Ritchie and two goals from Labadie Saturday hid a lot of difficences. How we allows Lawson D'aith to go when he was looking for a team and said money was not an issue makes you wonder. We have nobody who can get on the ball and make something happen once Teams work us out.
Dagger In The Heart

HOW MANY F***ING TIMES!!!!!!!! 4 in 11 games.

I'm WB's biggest fan, but surely he has to go. No idea how to counteract teams pressing us high.
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Where would we be without JC.
From what I saw of him after they scored the 2nd, next season we'll find out.
SUSSEX DAGGER

After going over 200 games without missing one except when a suicide stopped us getting to Gillingham on the rattler a couple of seasons ago I now think it's time I readdressed my prioritys in life after that tonight.

We are not even being told the truth,before I left home tonight that took me four hours to get there I put on Daggers Player and heard our Manager tell us that the only injuries we had was Zav and Rhys. On arrival at the ground I hear we have no Luke Howells when I enquire why get told injured .

FFS would not mind but we are paying to hear this bollocks.

Therefore I appeal to the Young lady who regularly asks the same questions don't bother because if we can't get a truthful answer I would rather you did not ask the question.

Instead you should stick to asking questions about the Managers dress sense.
Lcbdagger

Dagger In The Heart wrote:HOW MANY F***ING TIMES!!!!!!!! 4 in 11 games.

I'm WB's biggest fan, but surely he has to go. No idea how to counteract teams pressing us high.
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Where would we be without JC.
From what I saw of him after they scored the 2nd, next season we'll find out.
He looked crestfallen after missing the one on one... I think he realises we can't cope defensively and thinks it is up to him to single handedly win games for us! Poor sod
Richie

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:After going over 200 games without missing one except when a suicide stopped us getting to Gillingham on the rattler a couple of seasons ago I now think it's time I readdressed my prioritys in life after that tonight.

We are not even being told the truth,before I left home tonight that took me four hours to get there I put on Daggers Player and heard our Manager tell us that the only injuries we had was Zav and Rhys. On arrival at the ground I hear we have no Luke Howells when I enquire why get told injured .

FFS would not mind but we are paying to hear this bollocks.

Therefore I appeal to the Young lady who regularly asks the same questions don't bother because if we can't get a truthful answer I would rather you did not ask the question.

Instead you should stick to asking questions about the Managers dress sense.
Could have got injured in between the interview and match? I see your frustration but come on, hardly a big deal