Beckenham Town FC

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Just making some plans for Saturday, I see nearest station is Eden Park. The thing is there seems to be a lack of pubs near the ground, so just wondering what everyone else is doing on the day (before kick-off).
Any ideas??
McLeansvilleAppFan

I think this is the first fixture all year I did not get to be the first to post about an upcoming fixture. I'll let this stand since it is not a National League contest. :-)

If the team's mojo is off I think we know who (or it is whom, f' if I know. Stupid grammar rules. ) to blame.
:lol:
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Dagdale

Catford area mate, the Bridge station runs into Eden park have not been there for a while but unless like a fair bit of London boozers becoming extinct with scaffold poles now? there's some decent pubs around that manor.
RayleighDagger1986

Is that Catford Bridge?
ThatRoundThing

There are a few pubs and eateries up in Beckenham High St. Bricklayers Arms and White Horse we will be looking at.
We are going to get 194 or 358 10min bus ride from Eden Park Station.
RayleighDagger1986

Ok thanks.
Was th8nking of going to Beckenham Junction, walking down to High Street and then down to the ground from there.
Dagdale

Catford Bridge Tavern remembering going in there years back when was the Copperfield and had a bit of reputation thus became the former, SE London with Old Kent Road as the starting pinnacle of a prime area for old school boozers, so lost now much gone to bistro/ trends or new builds.
Daggerfan

HT Beckenham 0-3 Daggers

Weston’s goal was a good one apparently.
Daggerfan

Beckenham 0-5 Daggers
Daggerfan

Merge’s wish has come true 0-6
Macallum gets his second
McLeansvilleAppFan

I was going to post about Auntie Merge but I thought her wish was 7-nil, which we also took care of today.

I heard there was a wonderful rainbow at the end of the fixture. Clean sheet, no injuries, and a rainbow. Could one ask for much more on a Saturday?
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
EssexDagger!

Into the Hat for the next round, that’s all that matters as there were a few shocks in the other fixtures today.
Notts county, Southend and Bromley all been knocked out today with Wrexham being taken to a replay by Blyth Spartans.

Nice day out though and new ground for me, does anybody know how many leagues below us beckenham play?
Don Beech 3

EssexDagger! wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:38 pm Nice day out though and new ground for me, does anybody know how many leagues below us beckenham play?
Lovely day out (apart from the monsoon at the end) Beckenham are Step 4, I believe, Isthmian League South East Division so 3 Divisions below
RampantDuke

We were right on it from the start and played to the level that should be expected from a full time team 3 divisions above but fair play to the lads today - I’m sure that Notts County fans would have taken our performance and result over theirs any day.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
RayleighDagger1986

Does anyone know the attendance for today