Gents at the Carling stand.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

Urinals blocked Hand basons Blocked. Reported to staff in August Now completely unusable. Health and safety need to get their fingers out. Surprised "Carling" want to be associated with this.These toilets are used by the staff in the tea bar?.
Mark

It's a common complaint and difficult to see why it isn't addressed. We must have a plumber in the support who'd fix it all up at mates rates if money is the issue. Same goes for the total lack of hygiene in the bury road end loos, traps don't look like theyve seen any bleach in about 5 years.
dagger4eva

Used the bury rd toilets myself yesterday and the decrepid state stood out like a sore thumb.
Our American Friends said before they 'see' all the things we see so im hoping they too have seen all the cobwebs, grimey sinks that look like they've never been cleaned, disgusting little left over pieces of soap, and no handtowels.

Im sure they or anyone else on the clubs board would never care to set foot in and use such a facility so hope they dont think its acceptable for supporters to do the same.

I am excited to get the new scoreboard though!
Last edited by dagger4eva on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevonDagger

dagger4eva wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 pm I am excited to get the new scoreboard though!
With regards to any new scoreboard I hope that it will effectively pay for itself through any sponsorship and commercial opportunities. Some grounds I've seen some presumably very expensive, all singing and all dancing giant screens for it to simply state the score and time. If the current one worked to it's full capacity it's pretty much adequate.
Alan

I raised the state of the toilets on the terraces when they were last coming over. Hopefully they’ll take a look.

Were I them, I’d get a couple of secret shoppers in, one on terrace and one in seats, to report on everything from buying a ticket, the PA system, toilets, catering, the bars. Get an independent view of all aspects.
dagger4eva

DevonDagger wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:09 pm
dagger4eva wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 pm I am excited to get the new scoreboard though!
With regards to any new scoreboard I hope that it will effectively pay for itself through any sponsorship and commercial opportunities. Some grounds I've seen some presumably very expensive, all singing and all dancing giant screens for it to simply state the score and time. If the current one worked to it's full capacity it's pretty much adequate.
Just incase mistaken, I genuinely am looking forward to the new scoreboard. If used correctly, it could prove very useful for all things commercial.
bloke down the pub

dagger4eva wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:40 pm
DevonDagger wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:09 pm
Just incase mistaken, I genuinely am looking forward to the new scoreboard. If used correctly, it could prove very useful for all things commercial.
****** the scoreboard, See to the Toilets The people in the tea bars use these. then serve you. The scoreboard won't infect you, the toilets will
mickeyblue

Explains alot with quality of the food.
Building sites get closed down for not enough working toilets which includes wash facilities so we need to get act together fast. Don't need the fine for 1.
Is there any plumbers on here needs a few days work?
Email club you might earn a few Bob out of it.
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

I also raised the toilets in the Carling Stand with them last time, and via email.

I've repeatedly raised the state of the ladies toilets in the Carling for many years.

Peter Freund has assured me they will be addressing the toilets in the ground very shortly.
DI Mike Dashwood

I think it's pretty obvious the new owners are pretty clued up people on this kind of thing, and I am sure if people are informing them of stuff like this then in time they will get it dealt with. It can't all be done overnight (like suddenly building a great squad on the pitch) but am sure they will sort it over next few months.
Diggerthedog

Salford has them caravan toilet type things so count your lucky stars, imagine building a new stadium and forgetting toilets, clowns.
HGDagger

I've heard that apparently the new scoreboard will go up in the corner between the A13 Steel stand and the Sieve. The reason for this being that the Bury Road end will be developed into a larger terrace with a roof. If it does turnout that the Scoreboard goes up in the corner, then the later will almost certainly be true.
bloke down the pub

Ok to finance new seats because the colour had faded. Now a new scoreboard, They are all show. Deal with the basics first. The fans are the club. Look after them and they will look after your investment/
NickMurphy

bloke down the pub wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 pm Ok to finance new seats because the colour had faded. Now a new scoreboard, They are all show. Deal with the basics first. The fans are the club. Look after them and they will look after your investment/
Have a day off.
NBDag

Not a plumber or anyone who has the slightest clue about this sort of stuff. But can the toilets be renovated during the season? Is there enough time between matches? Might have to be something that waits until we are out of the cup and have a spare weekend.