Non League Day

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Lots of ticket offers coming up for Non League day on 13th October.
https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-LNQ9wc1dOH561KawX16
Diggerthedog

Kids for a quid should have been on this deal. Our fan base is on the senior side very few youngsters come and watch. Also this buy in advance nonsense needs to be scraped, people won’t bother.

Notice Gateshead have shaken up their whole price structure for the season, £10 per adult for all games.
Diggerthedog

Orient have screwed us over on this one, £5 for all their game same day and no need to be a friend of season ticket holder etc. Need a quick rethink or it will be the normal crowd turning up.
RayleighDagger1986

Apparently, the Orient are selling tickets for a £5 abd can be pay on the day
DevonDagger

This one doesn't come across as the most generous of offers admittedly.

Given you need to use a voucher for this one, I see why it's 'advanced purchases only' but I have been surprised to see that being the case for the Daggers Against Racism Day.

Which on that note, yes Orient may well have a better deal this weekend - but I doubt you'll get in there for £2.50 later in the season.
Sagres

Orient sold out for Saturdays game with Hartlepool - £5 tickets + free beer for the first 1,500 fans through the turnstiles!
https://www.leytonorient.com/news/2018/ ... -5reasons/
Diggerthedog

Lucky if we get the normal 1000 home fans given the form and opponents. It will be hailed a success as Wrexham will bring 300-400.
Sagres

It obviously helps when your winning
NBDag

Very disappointed with our effort in the build up to today. Orient once again have blown us out of the water. No other incentives to turn up other than it’s cheaper than normal. And our social media just has a boring to look at photo trying to cram in as much information as possible. Not every eye catching.

If only we had a really well known ex-premier league footballer connected to the club who we could have used to publicise ourselves.
Ally Fraser

Nice picture of the League 2 play off final in the programme to advertise today...
Daggernewbie

Sagres wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 pm Orient sold out for Saturdays game with Hartlepool - £5 tickets + free beer for the first 1,500 fans through the turnstiles!
Sagres our club will never learn about getting extra people through the gate,everything has to be brought in advance why is it so hard to sell cheaper tickets on the day.
Diggerthedog

This was a huge success and extra 250 on the gate, Pathetic. Time to stop the bollocks of cheap advance tickets when we do these games.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Daggernewbie wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm
Sagres wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 pm Orient sold out for Saturdays game with Hartlepool - £5 tickets + free beer for the first 1,500 fans through the turnstiles!
Sagres our club will never learn about getting extra people through the gate,everything has to be brought in advance why is it so hard to sell cheaper tickets on the day.
As was suggested to me Perrhaps Orient Marketing Manager told the Orient Board in her experiance restricting sales,to advance did not do much for the gates,. If you want to capitalise offer the discount onnthe day.

Now where did she learn that experiance I wonder ?)
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:05 pm
Daggernewbie wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm
As was suggested to me Perrhaps Orient Marketing Manager told the Orient Board in her experiance restricting sales,to advance did not do much for the gates,. If you want to capitalise offer the discount onnthe day.

Now where did she learn that experiance I wonder ?)
Now I don't want to get in the way of the usual digs, but several of you seem to be missing a really important point.
The Orient game was sold out before Saturday. For it to be sold out before Saturday, all of the tickets must have been sold in advance. None were sold on the day.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well their Marketing Manager did even better then i realised. If only we had somebody of her obvious,talents,...... oh I am hearing that we did .