Can't do a season of this !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

Everyone is in agreement then, looked okay but had no striker.

Romain is a really weird one, he plays as if he's 6;4 and 18 stone, he never spins to run behind, and rarely drags the centre backs out wide.
daggerfirst

Couldn’t make yesterday.

Couple of questiens given what’s gone on at the club.

No of Daggers fans?
Flags?
Chants?
Mike the Dagger

daggerfirst wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 pm Couldn’t make yesterday.

No of Daggers fans?
Flags?
Chants?
315 away allegedly. I'd have guessed more TBH but hey. Lots behind the goal roasting in the sun,, lots more sat in the shade.

Flags, zero. Let's hope people have come to their senses....

Chants. Phil Taylor's darts one for Peter Taylor. DiggeDagger. Decent support actually, rather than the usual stuff.
ARNU

I don't doubt their figures of 315 Daggers fans but where they are getting 500 odd home fans from is a mystery.I thought we outnumbered them.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

More on yesterday's loss to Wood. Please take a look, much appreciated.

https://dagnificent.weebly.com/match-re ... -daggers-0
Last edited by DaggerJoel11 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:44 pm I don't doubt their figures of 315 Daggers fans but where they are getting 500 odd home fans from is a mystery.I thought we outnumbered them.
Always the same when we go there, they barely have 100 in each section. Apparently they sold 800 season tickets at £100 a go, all on holiday.
daggerfirst

Mike the Dagger wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:53 pm
daggerfirst wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 pm Couldn’t make yesterday.

No of Daggers fans?
Flags?
Chants?
315 away allegedly. I'd have guessed more TBH but hey. Lots behind the goal roasting in the sun,, lots more sat in the shade.

Flags, zero. Let's hope people have come to their senses....

Chants. Phil Taylor's darts one for Peter Taylor. DiggeDagger. Decent support actually, rather than the usual stuff.
Clear then for Hopalong Hopkin or another invester to come on on board.
Mike the Dagger

Red looks a bit harsh having seen it again on the match video. Yellow, but it isn't high or two footed.
Mark

Very harsh imo. Probably centimetres away from the ball too. Looked worse as the man turned a bit but that's never a red card. One foot and on the ground.
DaggerJoel11

Initial thoughts were that it was a 100% red card, and if the injured party was one of ours we'd be up in arms. However with the benefit of a replay it looks harsh and the referee should have probably taken some more time out and not responded instantly to the heat of the situation. There's not a lack of control in the tackle, not studs up either, but you can't go through players nowadays and think that showed a bit of naivety from young Ben, which is natural.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

Interesting perceptions on the red card as I thought it was hugely unfair in real time... saw it on the highlights and was convinced it was the correct decision. All about what you see I guess