New Manager Announcement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 pm
Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:36 pm It doesn't seem fair for me to participate in this conversation. Seeing as I am in the KNOW.

Can't decide whether to wear a red or blue dress or the club shirt when the announcement is made. :whistle:
Did you not say one day you fancied John Terry haha

Nope. That wasn't me.
Coydagger

So Mr Arber then Merge?
RampantDuke

Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:36 pm It doesn't seem fair for me to participate in this conversation. Seeing as I am in the KNOW.

Can't decide whether to wear a red or blue dress or the club shirt when the announcement is made. :whistle:
I think that this is what is commonly known as a 'humblebrag' :grin:
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dagman1992

RampantDuke wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Should probably got visit doc with what appears to be an acute case of 'lookatme-selfimportance syndrome'
Auntie Merge

Some people on here really need to find their sense of humour.
SUSSEX DAGGER

RampantDuke wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Or somebody suffering from PT
SUSSEX DAGGER

Good guess Merge or the worst kept secret ?
rebeldagger

Or maybe they'll announce it today.

Peter Taylor with Terry Harris

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-LEFQwAQehb_Qchz5hzY
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 am England manager to Dagenham manager. Hat eating time I think.
What sauce would you like with that Sir??
Diggerthedog

:clap:
BB-Dagger

BB-Dagger wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:58 am Peter Taylor has often been to Daggers home games in the last few years usually as a scout no doubt, if he was appointed manager I would have mixed feelings, good point is he would bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the club and hopefully attract some much needed extra people through the gates and he is well respected in the football world and could attract some good players.
Bad point is has he been that successful with his lower league management?
All hypothetical until an announcement is made
Hypothetical no more.... my reservations yesterday have been eradicated with the joint appointment of Terry Harris, this could be a dream team pairing for us, suddenly next season can’t come soon enough. Well done everyone involved in getting these guys on board.
:welcome:
ARNU

Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:57 pm
ARNU wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 am England manager to Dagenham manager. Hat eating time I think.
I'll have " I bet we get relegated hat infused sauce" with them.

It's definately a coup getting him but what's the catch ? Can't see why a big fish like Taylor would want anything to do with us.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am
Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:57 pm

It's definately a coup getting him but what's the catch ? Can't see why a big fish like Taylor would want anything to do with us.
Come on Arnu mate even we are better option then the dole. Its marginal granted , but never the less still better
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am

He's local, he's managed at this level before, he says he knows and likes the club, he wanted the job when Burnett was fired, and Terry Harris is a mate.

Add to that he's an ex-big fish, but still well connected, and says he understands the restrictions he'll be working under, I don't really see a catch.

Can we sponsor the hat eating to raise funds for #SaveTheDaggers?
ARNU

If that's the case Mike , Why when Burnett left would Dagenham choose John Still who was prone to buggering off at the first sign of trouble or more money over Taylor ? Given Taylor's credentials .

Not knocking the appointment , but Taylor could do better I'd have thought.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !